Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 8:58 PM
Default Problem with a specular or Highlight
Ok, i feel very stupid for this, but i hope to solve this problem cause has passed more than a year since the first time i encountered it.
I try CAS and Workshop, but in both cases i had a different problems...
(once with shoes, and once with bags that is in the screen)

With CAS I follow these steps:
- File new/set age, gender etc...
- extract mesh and textures
- modify/creation of the mesh and assign of the joint
- same file, add new design/commit
- change mesh name/import new mesh in LOD0/commit
- change all texture
- save the file

the problem is a crash of the game, or i can't see my mesh...i can see the file, but if i click i don't see anything

about workshop, i know better, i have modified a thing of any kind (specular, alpha map, multiplier, diffuse map, mask, skin specular etc...), but nothing...

HELP ME! please
Screenshots
Advertisement
Sockpuppet
#2 Old 3rd Feb 2011 at 2:42 AM
If you extract the original meshes the first time have a look at the names.
Some accesoires use the lod1 while others the lod0, dont mix em up!(loading a lod1 mesh into the lod0 box in CTU.)

You can attache meshes to the package only one time, if you want to update them use Postal or s3PE(or start over)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Feb 2011 at 12:39 PM
ok, i have this

where i put who? and who i mofidy...i had look for a guide, there are a lot, but i would a simple information...
Have i put these in your place? so don't work...i can't see the new model

"note, you only need LOD0 if you are doing hair or accessories", yes but which file modify??
Sockpuppet
#4 Old 3rd Feb 2011 at 2:25 PM
You update afAccessoryBraceletStack_lod1 with your high detail custom mesh and put it in LOD0_1 box
You update afAccessoryBraceletStack_lod2 with your medium detail custom mesh and put it in LOD0_2 box
You update afAccessoryBraceletStack_lod3 with your low detail custom mesh and put it in LOD0_3 box