Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#26 Old 9th Feb 2011 at 10:59 PM
Open FullBuild2 and sort the files by Instance ID.
Advertisement
Theorist
Original Poster
#27 Old 10th Feb 2011 at 11:55 AM
No in my package, like how do I find the instance of my skin ambient, etc. that I can use to search in the FullBuild?

Hi I'm Paul!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#28 Old 10th Feb 2011 at 1:33 PM
Go through each TGI link in the CASP and the VPXYs.

The CASP TGI list links to all the files used by your clothing. In some cases it links to a VPXY or BBLN or other file type that contains links to still more files. You have to start at the CASP and follow all those links to make sure every file linked to is either in the base game packages or in your package. If it's located in an EP package you need to extract a copy, change the group ID, and put in your package. It involves a lot of tedious searching through game packages but I don't know of an easier way. I hope all that's clear!
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#29 Old 10th Feb 2011 at 3:20 PM
Alternatively, look in CTU, if it can open your file - the TGIs are listed in the Textures tab. I assumed TSRW had that info somewhere too, but it doesn't seem to... maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Theorist
Original Poster
#30 Old 12th Feb 2011 at 4:02 AM
Got it, thank you both

Hi I'm Paul!
Page 2 of 2