Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 11:59 PM
Default Medieval Same Sex Pregnancy Mod?
As Magical as my Witch may be she cannot manage to make the Queen pregnant, heh , I really Really miss that Mod... does it exist already?
If not, anyone knows if there is any plan on making one?

Thanks in advance.

(HP suggested me to post this in "Where can I find...?", but since I don't even know yet if such mod exists, and there is no section for Sims Medieval in that SubForum... I'm expecting [Hopefully] more attention and better answers on the issue here).
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Jun 2011 at 5:59 AM
It would actually make it pretty cool if it was made but it had a catch (ie: you have to go to the witch or pray for an immaculate conception at one of the churches) kind of like how Pescado tends to work his FSSP allowances.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 7:16 PM
Indeed! ♥ I'd Love to go to the Witch and ask for a child, like in many Medieval tales, or to the Temples, or maybe even the Great Oak. That would really make the RP gameplay more interesting (at least, for me).
If I knew how to do it I would, unfortunately my programming skills suck. I've been investigating and trying but... ugh... *frustration*
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 7:15 PM
That mod would be amazing. Maybe one day...

Vinny Lecavalier, simply the best!