Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 2:24 PM
Default Has Terry Pratchett invaded your kingdom?
The upload wizzard is back!
Seeing the spelling made me think of Rincewind. Has anyone else named their kingdoms or sims after something from Terry Pratchett's books?
I have a blacksmith named Shawn Ogg.

Yes it is the clothes that makes the Sim
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 2:46 PM
I am always naming things after Terry Pratchett creations.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 4:33 PM
Not me, no. It's Jack Vance all the way.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 6:03 AM
I've name one of my kingdoms Lancre, and another Uberwald.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 4:27 PM
Did you have a witch named Esmerelda Weatherwax?

Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 2:25 AM
No, but I named a wizard (or Wizzard) Rincewind, and the king became Tomjon
Mad Poster
#7 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 3:14 AM
Ahhh, this bring back memories! I met my internet boyfriend while running around as a Esmerelda Weatherwax avatar. It was love at first sight for him...

(Side Note: If anyone has been following my crazy posts...I am married, but my RL husband is gay. Thus, I am allowed to have internet boyfriends. And if they happen to find Esmerelda Weatherwax sexy, then more power to them.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 3:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ~MadameButterfly~
Ahhh, this bring back memories! I met my internet boyfriend while running around as a Esmerelda Weatherwax avatar. It was love at first sight for him...

(Side Note: If anyone has been following my crazy posts...I am married, but my RL husband is gay. Thus, I am allowed to have internet boyfriends. And if they happen to find Esmerelda Weatherwax sexy, then more power to them.)

Works for me.

Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 3:37 AM
I've always been into urban fantasy more than high fantasy, but my boyfriend (who has read every single Dragonlance book - he's the only person I've met who has lol) keeps bugging me to let him play my game. He was disappointed when I told him that the elves can't go to war with the dwarves.

I do love GRR Martin's books and with the new HBO show and TSMedieval, I'm realizing that I can't get enough of the genre