Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th May 2015 at 11:17 PM
Looking for a complete unlocker.
Hey folks, I've noticed in game there are a LOT more vehicles available than what you can acquire in the Build mode. Taxi, Police, Repo, etc... this gets pushed further and further with each expansion and even Into The Future has several vehicles you can't purchase. I am looking for something that unlocks all of them for purchase plus the hidden objects like the celebrity trailer, food truck, etc all in one mod. I am most certainly not the first person to think of this so I know the mod is out there somewhere... so please help me find or make this as I like variety.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th May 2015 at 11:23 PM
You can at least steal these cars... One of my sims drives a police car.^^
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 8th May 2015 at 12:09 AM Last edited by barbarat : 8th May 2015 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Additional Info
You can unlock the hidden cars by having testingcheatsenabled true and buydebug on. Then go into buy mode Click on the Car Icon - then click on the question mark - and scroll down. There are several different vehicles in there including the Police Car and further down the Daycare van is available. I've never been able to find the Taxi or Food Truck using buydebug but there are some of the game vehicles for download at Sims3 Real Estate if you'd like to look into those.

Sorry... that link has deco cars and I'm pretty sure you were looking for the "real deal"
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 8th May 2015 at 4:38 AM
Forgot to add - Twoftmama over at the Asylum has a Buyable Actor Trailer. The download Is Here
Forum Resident
#5 Old 8th May 2015 at 5:41 AM
It's not a full list of non-ownable vehicles but may be part of what you are looking for here: http://www.modthesims.info/d/364790

There's also one for the ice cream truck and animal control van here: http://linna.modthesims.info/download.php?t=464239
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 9th May 2015 at 2:06 AM
Oh Wow, thank you Deshong
Theorist
#7 Old 9th May 2015 at 4:28 PM
The mod in my signature unlocks every vehicle which is a simple unlock. For example LN's hidden sports car.
The only ones I didn't unlock were ones that were more complicated, for example, unlocking taxi's and police cars meant they wouldn't show up around town any more. There are cloned ones out there online which avoid this problem. Food trucks are complicated also and gave modders some headaches. I think Simsample has a download on MTS for that.
Hope that answered your question.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th May 2015 at 1:33 PM
Deshong the first link you posted causes the game to crash... too old. Need one for 1.67 to keep from having conflicts. Second link works!

tizerist your mod caused massive amounts of errors and I tried to compress it down thinking it was the sheer number of mod (1900ish) and it caused massive amounts of recatagorizing and loss of already accessible items.

I tried the celebrity rewards unlocker mods here on MTS and those also are too outdated to work. We need a new version of all of these mods... one that is a single big file and not hundreds of files.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 14th May 2015 at 9:44 PM

Just tried out both links but in my experience no crashing so far. (I did not install the police car and some others but just the ones pictured including the other limos too.) Everything works fine except...

Same as your experience the second link works.

Theorist
#10 Old 14th May 2015 at 10:34 PM
The mod does not cause errors or remove items. You can PM me if you want to elaborate further on it.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?