Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd May 2016 at 7:04 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Trees flashing in hood view?
I found a lovely mountainous lot which I downloaded and installed, but in hood view all the trees flash on the lot (not blue flashing, just flickering in and out of existence when zooming). Not a huge deal, but I'm wondering if there happens to be a known fix.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd May 2016 at 9:22 AM
Try regenerating the lot impostor by making a change to the exterior of the lot in build mode (i.e, spray some terrain paint or move a tree).
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd May 2016 at 1:46 PM
I did try that already, but it did make me think to try using the lot adjuster. I regenerated the roads and did the same thing, but no luck. This seems to happen with older lots, among other issues like ponds not being filled. This lot was from about 2007 I think. Must be the reason.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.