Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 7:03 PM
Default Help creating a sims 2 pack.
I want to create a sims 2 pack from a sim that is in my game already, a 5th generation sim, so that i can put her into another computer. Is there a way to do it from simPe? I want her to stay in the game, not extract her out. Please help.
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 7:07 PM
Extracting with SimPE doesn't remove the sim from the game. It just makes a copy of them to a file. It's easy enough to do with SimPE's Sim Surgery option (under the Neighborhood Browser once you've loaded a neighborhood). Then you can make that file into a sims2pack in Body Shop (which comes with your game).

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 7:14 PM Last edited by SP_Passion : 7th Dec 2009 at 7:34 PM.
Where do i find sim surgery. I'm not very familliar with simsPe. I tried meshing but i got confused and gave up, so my skills are not the greatest.

i see sim surgery now, but how do i then make the sim in bodyshop?
Site Helper
#4 Old 10th Dec 2009 at 1:39 AM
Follow the step by step directions found in the wiki here: http://www.simswiki.info/wiki.php?t...act_In-Game_Sim

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook