Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Dec 2009 at 10:58 AM
Default Leaving with the Sims2
Hey all, love your site ^_^'

I'm going to be internet-less for quite a while, two whole weeks at least <__<' I would like to know what mods you all would suggest I take with me... what I should "stock up on" so to speak.

Yesterday I just bought the Sims 2 and all the expansion packs for it. I like sci-fi and fantasy, am a star wars nerd, love strategy and sim games and like to write novels in meh free time. Ooh, also love the twilight saga.

I'm leaving in exactly 12 hours! So please reply with your suggestions/comments ^_^

((additionally, this is my first post here. <_< If I've put this in the wrong spot I'm terribly sorry))

~Jet
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 14th Dec 2009 at 6:42 PM
I'm going to suggest Insiminator. It's really the only mod I have...but use it with great discrimination...it can suck the fun out of your game if you overuse it.

Beware of Elves giving wedgies.
Instructor
#3 Old 14th Dec 2009 at 10:18 PM
Get ACR, SimBlender, inTeen, go to MATY and basically click most download links, and browse through this site's game mods section.
transmogrified
retired moderator
#4 Old 14th Dec 2009 at 10:34 PM
Locked thread | Locked by: mangaroo Reason: earlier thread exists