Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 12:25 PM
Default where is arcane edge
need it for lvl 10 wizard staff
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#2 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 12:07 PM
anyone know?
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 1:35 PM
I found it when i take my wizard for a stroll in forest
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2011 at 7:47 AM
did not find it
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Apr 2011 at 4:45 PM
Keep trying. If you get a pop up where some dude challenges you on a bridge, choose to fight him. If you win, you get the arcane edge. It popped up for me really early in the game, but I was stupid and threw the arcane edge away or something. Then after I realized what it was for, I think I must've strolled at least 200 times before the popup finally turned up again. This was by FAR the rarest event in the game so far. Even the unicorn popped 3 times and all the pieces of the doomsword turned up before this one dinky little Arcane Edge. Urrrghh.
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 9:57 AM
is there no other way maybe from quest?
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd May 2011 at 4:56 AM
Someone post!!! I really want it x.x I have EVERY other thing. I thought mana stones were hard to get. Maybe someone should make a mod to make it easier.

My Sims 2 CC Blog, here
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd May 2011 at 9:07 AM
Note: I'm pretty sure you have to be on the Wizard to get this item. You will not get this interaction with any other hero. So stroll/adventure in the forest as much as you can with the Wizard and hope.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 9:21 PM
I had a wizard "use map to sail to Effenmont." (As far as I know, this is the only way a wizard can get on a ship.) They came upon a mysterious ship and the wizard chose to search the main cabin, which held an Arcane Edge. (I don't know what happens if you search the hold; this is the only time I've seen this event.)