Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 4:15 AM
Default Cloverfield (freeform) - Limited Space Avaliable

C L O V E R F I E L D

A (mostly) freeform roleplay. Any questions, please PM me.

Roleplay Information

-Timetable-

This roleplay is pretty much freeform besides random events, which include but aren't limited to, monster attacks, military sightings/confrontations, & parasite attacks. In that situation, 7-10 days will be used to RP the action. There will be a posting roleplay in 3rd Person Ominescent describing what happened (e.g. Running into a building, hiding, or just leaving it up to the characters).

-Attacks-
Attack type is determined by an online dice simulator, to ensure fairness. Each attack has a different probablity:

Monster: 50% (1, 3, 5)
Military: 33% (2, 4)
Parasite: 17% (6)

-Movie to Roleplay-

Aspects of the movie may not happen in the roleplay since it is freeform (e.g. Nobody dies unless they ask to, drop out, or inactive for 2 weeks). So events like Marlena exploding and Jason dying on the bridge may not happen. Rob could die 2 weeks into the roleplay if that person is inactive, so consider Cloverfield only a basis for characters and basic plot event.

-Movie Events-

Most major movie events will occur.

Characters and Roleplayers

Avaliable Slots:

1) Rob
2) Lily
3) Hud (no picture avaliable) MUST BE FILMING EVENTS
4) Marlena
5) Beth
6) Jason (no picture avaliable)

If you are interested in this roleplay and all spots are filled, please PM me with a name and picture of your character.

NO BIOS PLEASE. ALL CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE ROLEPLAY. IF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN CLOVERFIELD, LET ME KNOW IN YOUR REQUEST PM AND I WILL GIVE YOU BASIC INFO ABOUT THE CHARACTER.

If there is limited interest in this Roleplay, 2 characters may be issued. Please start with ONE.

Beth and the Possbility of Being Saved

Unless the character playing Beth would like to come in later and be saved, nobody is heading to her apartment to save her. You are just trying to get out of the city. If nobody takes Beth, she will be an NPC (minimally RPed by me most likely) and you will be heading to save her. The course of action will be determined when applications are completed.

Rules

-Follow S2C Forum Rules
-Follow Roleplaying Forum rules
-If your character cusses, anything stronger than "crap" should be starred except for the first letter.
-3rd Person Limited posts please
-If I feel you are very obnoxious you shall be removed
-Violation of these rules will result in expulsion from the roleplay
-Have fun!!!