Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Uber-Megahood: All Maxis Neighborhoods in One (Megahood + Belladonna Cove)

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 13th Sep 2008 at 9:11 PM - Updated 29th May 2015 at 2:33 PM by Nysha

383 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 322 Feedback Posts, 60 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 16 of 16
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#376 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 12:26 AM
You are one smart human being, did you know that?
Lab Assistant
#377 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 10:15 AM Last edited by rb47798 : 12th Nov 2017 at 12:50 PM.
The files are said to be broken so they can't be extracted

It can't be played either becasue it crashes when selected
Scholar
#378 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 2:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rb47798
The files are said to be broken so they can't be extracted

use meetme2theriver's clean subhoods

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Scholar
THANKS POST
#379 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 7:02 PM
i love this
Test Subject
#380 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 5:40 AM Last edited by UnidenWallet : 13th Dec 2017 at 7:25 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Emerald1234
use meetme2theriver's clean subhoods

Just a note:

Mediafire changed the way they handle some of their download links sometime in the last year. For a lot of URLs, you will need to remove "download.php" from the link. The files are still on medafire's servers.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#381 Old 14th May 2019 at 2:23 PM
cant seem to find Strangetown's Bella.
so i used SimPE to find her, shes not there either.
~(o,o)~
Test Subject
#382 Old 15th Jun 2019 at 7:56 AM
I might be a little late in posting my feedback, but here goes anyway: I have been playing this hood on & off for over 6 years. The main hood & most of the subhoods are pretty full, as I've played it as a legacy hood with story progression. I never knew that huge neighborhoods were supposed to be a problem until I saw a new download today saying that they were. I haven't had sims disappear, my mailman & newspaper people show up normally, etc. I currently have around 2,000 character files in this hood, with just over 600 of those being my playables (plus I have a good number of pregnant sims). I love this hood & it has played great for me for a really long time - far longer than I've ever played any other hood in all my years as a simmer.
Lab Assistant
#383 Old 30th Dec 2019 at 10:09 AM
The MTS staff linked to a confusing, contradictory post with a different megahood. Do I delete the main hoods or not? It literally says you don't have to and then says you do!
Inventor
#384 Old 9th Jun 2021 at 3:38 AM Last edited by annachibi : 9th Jun 2021 at 3:57 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by nickgirdy55
The MTS staff linked to a confusing, contradictory post with a different megahood. Do I delete the main hoods or not? It literally says you don't have to and then says you do!

As per the instructions on the page, "Putting the main neighbourhoods in the install location is only necessary if you want to be able to start your game over by deleting your Documents\Neighborhoods folder and having the game automatically copy my templates into your newly generated folder instead of the default templates. Otherwise, just stick them straight in Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Neighborhoods."
If you want the game to generate a main hood when you delete it from your neighborhoods folder, you have to delete the main hood from your installation files and install the replacement in there. If you just want to play it as essentially a custom hood, you don't have to do that, and just put it in your neighborhoods folder instead. If you already have the main hood in your neighborhoods folder, you will either need to delete it and replace it with the downloaded one, or rename the downloaded one and all the files inside it to a new hood number (ie from N002 to N008 or something). Bulk Rename Utility is great for that.
Page 16 of 16