Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Oct 2015 at 6:06 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default How to take screenshots with SweetFX?
Ok I know that the button for taking screenshots is F10 if I want to use SweetFX but what it only does for my game is to hide the User Interface.
When I take regular screenshots using the C button, it takes the screenshot but without the effects from SweetFX.
I play on a laptop if that means anything.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 10:10 PM
Default Sweet FX Screenshots
Quote: Originally posted by jimil
Ok I know that the button for taking screenshots is F10 if I want to use SweetFX but what it only does for my game is to hide the User Interface.
When I take regular screenshots using the C button, it takes the screenshot but without the effects from SweetFX.
I play on a laptop if that means anything.

It's supposed to do that. When that happens, it has just taken a screenshot in bmp form. You'll find the pic in your game/bin folder, where sweet fx is installed. I play in windowed mode so I can easily check out the screenshots. Pressing f10 again or tab will bring the UI back.