Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 6:12 AM
Default Clarification and a question
Ok, so you can use the Clean Installer to re-organize your files, right? For example, take all your downloaded plants and stick them in a subfolder. You can do this with any type of file except those listed in the manual. The list seems to be anything that you would use in create a Sim.

Does that mean that clothing put into a subfolder won't work? Because when I downloaded some Harry Potter clothes, they were automatically put into a subfolder and they still worked. Should I not risk putting other clothes into a subfolder if I don't want them to stop working?
Advertisement
The ModFather
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 11:49 PM
It's because your question pertains mor to a general game help than specifically to the Clean Installer; and who is expert in the usage of the CI might not be expert in general game help...

In reply to your question, I see from your profile that you have all the EPs: starting from Nightlife, you have the ability to put in sub-folders also BodyShop stuff.

Here is the full article where you can find the answer to your doubts: http://www.modthesims2.com/article.php?t=46633

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Locked thread | Locked by: simsample Reason: Linked to FAQ