Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 4:02 PM
Default Angel's Wings
I have seen several types of wings going arround lately (tons of fairy, several deamon type, and even a few butterfly) what I would like to see is a set of large (like the deamon's) Angel's wings.:angel: It doesn't seem like it should be that hard, but I haven't gotten to that level of skill yet.
And I was also wondering what programs people use to create such things. Is there a tutorial on this site that I haven't found yet? I'll keep looking, but any hints would be appreciated.
Thank you all for all the hard work.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 11:36 PM
Is this what you want?

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=77045

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Jun 2014 at 12:28 PM
Is there a Sims 3 version of that? It's just that they look brilliant, but I can't use them because they're Sims 2 and I have Sims 3.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 8th Jun 2014 at 7:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by watermelemon
Is there a Sims 3 version of that? It's just that they look brilliant, but I can't use them because they're Sims 2 and I have Sims 3.

Holy thread necromancy, Batman!

Try posting in the WCIF section.