Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 12:56 AM
I don't think so. I don't have many mods that alters the game except for the MC.. I have even tried baiting the zombies in with the garden being open for them. Still, nothing. Must be a weird bug, but usually any bugs I have come across fix themselves when the game is restarted..
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 11:10 AM
In my game, the Zombies always spawn right where my active Sim is at the moment. Might be at home, might as well be out on a community lot. If he hangs out at any given place just a little while, and it's full moon, a Zombie will spawn, and if I destroy it, another will most often be created. They don't really do anything except lurch about and groan, none has yet really tried to attack. Since there's just a few of them in my game, and actually limited to the full moon as far as I can see yet, they're okay, not exactly interesting, but not annoying either. And I think they do add some weirdo flair to the town ... ;-)
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 12:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
Because I am playing a witch and do want him to cure zombies, I got Shimrod's "Zombies No Attacking Plants" mod, and that way I can have the zombie experience without the destroying plants.

http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...nts/#entry64611

Ooo.. I think I might get this!
Field Researcher
#79 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 3:16 PM
My zombie population is finally under control, got the new Overwatcher!! I don't mind Zombies, they are OK but when they were constantly spawning they were driving me crazy! All they do is complaining they can't get in the door! My sims has the lifetime wish to create 10 zombies
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 1:58 AM
I'm so glad to have found this thread!! THanks for the links. I have Zombies spawning night and day! I don't want to get rid of them completely, but I am just overun right now.
Test Subject
#81 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 12:32 PM
Hi all, thanks for the info and the various flavors of zombie mods, but I'm still not seeing the one I want. Wondering if someone wants to make a mod for those of us who feel the same way? I don't mind a little bit of zombie fun, so I don't want to turn them off completely, but I DO want to stop the spread of infection. When I click on the peashooter, it gives the option to attack every sim, because they're all still zombies even though they look normal.

Also, the game will not let me save any of the infected sims to the library or let me import them to another town, so one of my witch sims is trying to find enough glow orbs to cure 7 sims, but that's apparently going to make them lose their supernatural powers. I don't know what to do, halp! \o/

I'm thinking that after they're cured, I could just shove them into CAS with a cheat and give them back their supernatural powers that way, but I still need a mod which stops the spread of the zombie disease without eliminating zombies from my game.
Scholar
#82 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 3:14 PM
Your witch can cure them with the Sunlight Charm? I don't think that strips away supernatural abilities.
Test Subject
#83 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 8:45 PM Last edited by cheeky monkey : 21st Oct 2012 at 9:17 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Periandre
Your witch can cure them with the Sunlight Charm? I don't think that strips away supernatural abilities.

Thanks for your reply, Periandre! Sunlight charm? My witch only needs to learn two or three more, and then she'll know them all, but right now I haven't heard of that one.

I tried the Cure Elixir which sounded like it might work, but it didn't cure them of the latent zombie disease. Apparently, the Potent Cure Elixir will fix the zombie disease, but it'll also strip them of their supernatural power. I found that info, here:

http://www.ign.com/wikis/the-sims-3...ipes?objectid=0

It is taking a seriously long time to find all the glow orbs. And really, I'm anxious to get started revamping Sunset Valley, instead of wasting sim weeks trying to cure my sims just so I can export them! I had noticed several of the multi-use rabbit holes from Moonlight Falls, can be slipped right into the community lots in Sunset Valley, by just deleting the original building (not the lot, just the building) and then adding the building shells to the lot. So boom, I get four additional large lots, enough to add the Showtime party buildings and still have a nice looking town.

[edited to add: The land under the courthouse in Sunset Valley, needs to be smoothed back a ways, but there's plenty of space for the multi-use building from Moonlight Falls. There's even room for the Goth Library and Coffeeshop where the Police Station used to be! But I can't find a combo school and gym that fits the school lot though, which would make everything absolutely perfect. I could build my own school, but I can't find any school/gym combo rabbit hole rug. And I'd rather use EA's school building, because that's a shell and the computer would appreciate the resource savings.]
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 5th Apr 2013 at 1:30 AM
Does anyone know of any mod to restrict zombie's to spawning at graveyards only?
Test Subject
#85 Old 14th Aug 2013 at 10:45 AM
OMG Thanks for listing it
Page 4 of 4