Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 12:18 AM Last edited by kaykeyser : 29th Mar 2015 at 10:55 PM.
Default whats yor strangest or coolest object or mesh?
whats yor strangest or coolest object or mesh?

I been woundering a few things if you can link answers.

1. in your opinion what is the wierdest, strangest, most unusual , coolest or most creative clothing mesh, hair mesh, and object mesh?

to answer this by exsample thugh I don't have links its the Boo skin, the playing card skin and Bloo from Foster's Home for imaginary friends that I finde most diferent.

2. I have had a lot of custom content isues I suspect InSimulator for some of them but Im not certain. question 1: have you had personal observations from InSimulator use? 2: what else does what this too does with less truble? 3: have you had other issues with other objects?

Ive hadvthe game mess up from a washing machine. I have one by maylin, the simsung, one by katy_76 and the Cashcraftt Im not sure what one alywas messes up but its one of them

Ive had the game mess up whenever the starfleet head with divider is in use

when my pool is too wide

cars cant be driven

when the maxis doll hose is on the lot

when I use some but not all of the similock floor looms

when the treadle sewing machine that pays money is on the lot

when the learned behaviors cheatvobject for pets is used in bon voyage

when sims use closets

when carpools arive on lots that are also a family business

when I go to or from a comunity lot

when I buy a car and trybto drive it

when I use the sins2me.de pet cages

when I use the owl cage

when I atemt fishing

when I use Emachines T65332

when I have too many pavillion of korea spas

when I kill a sim using a transparent or invisable skin

when I use many of the objects from the adult sites

when a female tries to use the dentist station but not when a male uses it.

when I have too many miors on a lot

when mynlots too full of sims

when I use the heart shaped doorby jassana
when I have too many appke trees

when I have elivators and the water wiggler delphine on the same lot

when I use a nonMaxis pinball or arcade

and Ibthink thats it?

I was woundering if any one else had issues too? and if so what kind of looks the same but works better ?

also let me know if you have found any cloths or objects based on nicktoos or any thing that works as sim pants that looks like duck tales and webbed feet but can be mixed and matchedvwith seperat shirts?

also I was looking up my fish pond issue and saw a video on youtube of a sim able to swim on dry land was this a mod or hack, cheat or do sims actuly swim as a responce to jumpingoff avdiving board over dry land andfalling X amount of distance.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 12:35 AM
a rug from sexysims2 that lets teens have sex with adults. IT CAme with a lot
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 10:58 PM
I get strange things with lots. like the other day, one came with a Sam and Max punching bag! you know thats some thing I didn't even think existed and yet loved having gotten.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 11:40 PM
2. I've never heard of this InSimulator. Do you mean the Insimenator? Never used it. I use the newer still supported Sim Manipulator.

3.You have things I never heard of unless they are all typos.
similock floor looms? owl cage? You seem to have old content which is probably half your problem. If you have all EP's it may be you have old mods that need upgrading or changing. Instead of looking for more weird stuff (are you using simslice stuff?) If you have all those issues you would do far better to scrap your Download folder and start again. Before adding weird stuff make a test hood and try it in there. Also if any of your stuff creates an NPC (Things that move around your lot or add new sim) do not ever pull them out. That is the same as deleting sims and will corrupt your hood.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 1:45 AM
I don't recall exact names of things but where is the Sim Manipulator? and are there updated supported versions of the objects I listed? but I am looking for weird objects like a two headed purple kangaroo, or clothing made of cube shaped boxes, a hair mesh that gives your sim a long bird like beak, a hug-able plush sloth, a clothing mesh that looks like a formless blob, a TV shaped like a Giant Floating Eyeball...things like that, thats what I mean by weird.