Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
#26 Old 26th Sep 2016 at 9:45 PM
Some of them have. We'll have to see if anyone decides to take any of this on though.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 27th Sep 2016 at 8:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by omglo
Some of them have. We'll have to see if anyone decides to take any of this on though.

fair enough, hopefully something will come of this thread.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 14th Oct 2016 at 9:03 PM
sorry for the bump, but I wanted to say that the guy has added some new stuff to his Bustin Out release... Specifically the actual sims themselves.

Field Researcher
#29 Old 14th Oct 2016 at 10:49 PM
THAT.SHELL.BED

I have wanted one FOR YEARS!!! Please, someone!

And why all the Disagrees? This thread is awesome, and a major source of inspiration!
Test Subject
#30 Old 30th Mar 2020 at 5:40 AM
I know i'm very late in responding but i was looking for the sims 2 cc and remember coming across the sims bustin out cc and it took me a while to find it since i needed the cc for my game. If you're still interested in the cc here is the link to the sims bustin out cc https://www.nexusmods.com/sims2/mods/top/
Forum Resident
#31 Old 1st Apr 2020 at 4:25 AM
My first experience with The Sims was The Sims 1 on the Gamecube, and this appears to be exactly the same objects and characters that were in that game, so what exactly was the difference between The Sims 1 and The Sims Bustin Out on console? The Sims 1 on both PC and console had a lot of neat items, so I'm glad to see interest in porting them to TS2.
Page 2 of 2