Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 2:51 AM Last edited by heaven : 25th Aug 2016 at 8:04 PM. Reason: Removed email/paypal/download links
Dom Kiepskich / Kiepski's House / Непрухи
Dom Kiepskich / Kiepski's House / Непрухи

Description: "Świat według Kiepskich" is a polish sitcom with many funny scenes and it shows the life of Kiepski's family and their problems and adventures. It used to be filmed in Wrocław in old 4 story apartment but nowadays it's being fimed in studio. The sitcom is on Tv since '90 so it makes it one of the longest polish sitcom emited in polish Tv. The sitcom was based on the american one "Married... with Children" with Ted Bundy. It's still quite popular and even has a ucrainian clone called "Nepruhi".

Requires Base game only
No custom content
51x43 residental lot
partly furnished
cost: 424.018$
.sims3pack file format

Original Photos:
Street View:
https://www.google.pl/maps/@51.1033...!7i13312!8i6656
Frontyard:

Backyard:

Screenshots:

I allow anyone to repost this post anywhere but you must keep all the data unchanged.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 6:15 PM
-Don't post more than 4 pictures in a thread, or put them in a spoiler.
-This is Creator Feedback. It's to ask for contructive critism on your building, or for help.
-If you want to upload stuff go to Create>Upload items.
-Don't ask for money.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#3 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 6:42 PM
The Sims EULA forbids getting payement for using the ingame tools... why would you want a payment for a virtual houseplan reconstruction? If you were in actual architecture or desin career, you would may be able to make some money... but asking for money for one piece of virtual content. You might be apriciated for your work, and you might refine your skills by posting here, or on any oher sims site. But that's all.

Also, no download links to your download if it's not approved and posted here... though, i'm sure it would be approved, as it looks great.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#4 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 8:06 PM
I've removed your email address, paypal link, and download link as that's not permitted. This forum is for receiving feedback on your work-in-progress content. It doesn't seem like you are seeking feedback but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and leave the thread for the moment. If you only want to upload, please do so through the proper measures after reading the upload guidelines. If you do not want feedback on this lot, please delete your thread.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 1:14 AM
Okay, thaks for your attention folks, now i know how to upload (finally) and i will adapt to your advises and your assistance (I'm new here, so I do not know many things yet) and I will try not to make any more faux pas. Stay tuned, because I still have some interesting things to upload. See you soon.
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator
#6 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 3:37 AM
Hoping to see your uploads soon.