Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 10:32 PM
Default is there a thread dealing with sims2pak installer?
ok, i uninstalled and reinstalled base game and all eps/sps up to but not including pets. i downloaded a couple of compatable lots. opened them up and when i clicked on them to install/i got this blue screen that said i needed to update bios. so i went to the dell site and updated/installed new bios. by the way i have a 2 month old/dell/xps 410.
it seems that the sims2pak installer isn't kicking in. has anyone else had this problem? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
thank you
Advertisement
Part-time Hermit
#2 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 11:02 AM
Please, be more specific about the problem you're having with the Clean Installer. What exactly do you mean by it "not kicking in"?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 6:32 PM
Try reinstalling files that you installed before installing it. I had removed the Sims from my harddrive along with S2P and reinstalled some outside files, they did not work. I installed S2P and then reinstalled the outside files. They work now and this should work for you. Good luck.