Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#3226 Old 31st May 2017 at 9:41 AM
That's hard for me to answer because I don't really know what that is. I never felt that the other Sims games had more depth.
My guess is that it still lacks the thing you want. Despite the added layers and complexity, it's still formulaic.

* Edited to say a note about the Parent Pack - this really adds more layers and possibilities. I'm still not sure if it is a game changer or not, since that did not bother me. Hopefully, others who feel about Sims 4 the way you do and who have the latest pack will chime in and offer their perspective.

* Also, if you are wrapped up in a project in Sims 3, why not just enjoy that as long as it pulls you in? Maybe there will be some sort of a sale at Origin later that will make trying S4 again worth it.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#3227 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 8:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by newlibertysims
Thank you! I will do that.

Sometimes I just get overwhelmed will all the setup required in the Sims 3. And the mods. And all the other things I like to tweak to fit the way I play. And the Sims 4 (in spite of all the things I think are "missing" from it) seems relatively low maintenance.
@newlibertysims

No doubt. I've often loaded Age of Empires or Sims 4 simply because it was quick and I was jonsing for a game. I see you've since reinstalled Sims 4 and have the new parent pack. What do you think? Does it add the depth you seek or merely more to do?
Instructor
#3228 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 5:02 AM
Ah, shit, this thread is still around! That makes me happy
Top Secret Researcher
#3229 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 7:04 PM
Oh god... well this thread being inactive makes it clear that majority of people have become indifferent about the state TS4 is in...
Instructor
#3230 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 12:09 PM
is it too late to ask for that hug?
Theorist
#3231 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 7:11 AM
Am I the only one that knows or is aware that the date in the title of this thread is the date Mootilda passed away?
Scholar
#3232 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 6:48 PM
we had someone good (mootilda) pass away the same day that sims 4 came out...coincidence?

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Scholar
#3233 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 7:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ScaryRob
Am I the only one that knows or is aware that the date in the title of this thread is the date Mootilda passed away?

I always assumed so
Page 130 of 130