Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Shopping from Fridge - update 18.8.2014

by ani_ Posted 22nd Jan 2012 at 4:43 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2014 at 8:09 AM by ani_

226 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 115 Feedback Posts, 110 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 10
Test Subject
#101 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 3:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ani_
I can take a look at the gourmey pet food this weekend, and when I get SN next week I can check the new recipes.

But again, I would like to know did you update your games and are using the mod that's updated for 1.38?

Yes, i tried to remove it and putting it back but nothing changed
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#102 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 5:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by visa2012
Yes, i tried to remove it and putting it back but nothing changed

If it's crashing even without the mod what ever is the problem is not then related to this one.

Making pet food doesn't crash my game, but my tester didn't make anything, the ingredients got used, so there is definitely a bug in here and I'll have to look at it.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#103 Old 17th Sep 2012 at 7:56 AM
I've fixed the pet food bug now, but I won't update yet. I'll wait until I get SN and I can test the new foods that come with it.
Forum Resident
#104 Old 17th Sep 2012 at 8:56 AM
Can you made that quick meal's ingredient can be tuned? I want to ask this too, do this mod also affect inactive too? If yes, will it make them starve to die?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#105 Old 17th Sep 2012 at 10:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by anak_ponti
Can you made that quick meal's ingredient can be tuned? I want to ask this too, do this mod also affect inactive too? If yes, will it make them starve to die?

The quick meals are not tunable, but I can try to remember to tune it on the next update.

Inactive households are not effected by this, they can make food normally, even if they don't have the ingredients.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#106 Old 17th Sep 2012 at 11:02 AM
Great, can't wait for next update. Thank you.
Test Subject
#107 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 10:39 AM
If it's crashing even without the mod what ever is the problem is not then related to this one.

Making pet food doesn't crash my game, but my tester didn't make anything, the ingredients got used, so there is definitely a bug in here and I'll have to look at it.

I meant when i remove the mod no reseting
Anyway, Thank you for the update
Forum Resident
#108 Old 22nd Sep 2012 at 6:45 AM
Can you make that when we click have or serve meal, it only display the required ingredient sim currently doesn't have? Just like the old version.
Space Pony
#109 Old 1st Oct 2012 at 2:09 AM
First off, love this mod. I hate it when my Sims go and buy food when I have ingredients in the fridge for other recipes.

I've noticed with 1.38 that sometimes my Sims (if left unwatched) when they are hungry (yellow usually) will go and buy food from the fridge. Yet when I direct my Sim to cook, the mod works fine.

Thank you for your work.

Edit: I'm using the 1.38 Fix one. I have BG, LN, Pets, and Supernatural.
Top Secret Researcher
#110 Old 14th Oct 2012 at 10:07 PM
hey ani_, first of all: this is a great mod!

before you fixed the mod for 1.38 i also had problems making gourmet pet food. this is gone after the fix, but i noticed that my sims still cannot make the fried peanut butter banana sandwich, which came with the late night patch. like with the pet food my sims just stand in front of the fridge, the ingredients are deducted, but nothing happens.
do you know wheter this is also related to this mod?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#111 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 10:14 PM
Does this still work with 1.42?
Test Subject
#112 Old 31st Oct 2012 at 5:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by angsaysrawrr
Does this still work with 1.42?

I'm wondering the same thing. Really hope it does Keeping my fingers crossed!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#113 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 3:10 AM
Yes, the latest 'FIX/1.38' version is for 1.42!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#114 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 11:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Enirei

I've noticed with 1.38 that sometimes my Sims (if left unwatched) when they are hungry (yellow usually) will go and buy food from the fridge. Yet when I direct my Sim to cook, the mod works fine.

Yes I have noticed this too, I'll have to take a look.

ganguro: I'll have somebody make this meal and see what happens.
Top Secret Researcher
#115 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 2:09 PM
thanks for testing, ani_!
did you already notice something?

i will buy seasons later today and might play tonight. i will also give it a new try with the 1.42 version of your mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#116 Old 24th Nov 2012 at 1:20 AM
Hi, could you please do something for the conflict between this mod and treeag's store in fridge mod here?
I seriously can't live without either of these mods, please if it's possible, fix the conflict.
Huge thanks!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#117 Old 25th Nov 2012 at 1:51 PM
ganguro: I made a sim make the banana peanut butter sandwitch, it worked fine. Try with the 1.42 and make sure you don't have any old version installed.

awsomegirl: I'll see what I can do the next time I'm updating this mod.
Test Subject
#118 Old 25th Nov 2012 at 3:23 PM
awsomegirl: I'll see what I can do the next time I'm updating this mod.

Thank you for all your hard work.
Top Secret Researcher
#119 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 5:50 PM
thanks for your feedback, ani_!

well, my game is updated to 1.42 and i am using the latest version of your mod as well. i also deleted the cache files.
i really have no idea, why i have this issue then. the only mods i use, which have to do with ingredients/fridge, are anak_ponti's ingredient overhaul mod and his all fish/books/fruits buyable mod. currently i am not using treeag's store all harvestables...

hmm, guess i have to figure myself what causes the issue...
Forum Resident
#120 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 6:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ganguro
thanks for your feedback, ani_!

well, my game is updated to 1.42 and i am using the latest version of your mod as well. i also deleted the cache files.
i really have no idea, why i have this issue then. the only mods i use, which have to do with ingredients/fridge, are anak_ponti's ingredient overhaul mod and his all fish/books/fruits buyable mod. currently i am not using treeag's store all harvestables...

hmm, guess i have to figure myself what causes the issue...

Don't use the ingredient overhaul and the all buyable fruits mod together, they conflict each other. The fish and books mod work fine though.
Top Secret Researcher
#121 Old 4th Dec 2012 at 8:38 PM
thanks for this hint, anak_ponti!
i just deleted the all fish/books/fruits buyable mod and will try out whether the issue with preparing the fried peanut butter banana sandwich persists...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#122 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 11:55 PM
Why this is not part of the game from the designers? This is brilliant and makes the reason to garden and shop necessary rather than a meaningless game task. One of the three must have mods for the Sims 3!
Test Subject
#123 Old 27th Dec 2012 at 11:53 PM
Any chance of a version compatible with just the base game? I don't have any EPs installed...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#124 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 8:33 AM
Great mod, thanks alot!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#125 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 2:45 AM
Thanks!!
Page 5 of 10