Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Oct 2012 at 11:47 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Late Night
Default Help!
So I'm not really good at the whole computer patch, content, mod thing. I used Nraas to put some mods in for my game. After the game loads (I have Supernatural), I can see that my mods are installed because it says the following mods have been found. When I click the check mark to begin the game, it loads are a minute (really slowly) then goes black and says the game has closed. Anybody have any idea what I can do to fix this? I have looked all over the internet, done a couple of things, but nothing has worked. I would appreciate any help! Thanks!
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 12:17 AM
I've moved this thread to the Sims 3 Help forum, since you're not posting an update about free content offered on your site, and you are asking for help with your Sims 3 game.

If the game works without the mods but doesn't work with the mods, then the mods aren't compatible with your patch version (or with some other mods you may have installed). Double-check that the mods are compatible.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 12:49 AM
I'll definitely check. Thank you!!

Quote: Originally posted by whiterider
I've moved this thread to the Sims 3 Help forum, since you're not posting an update about free content offered on your site, and you are asking for help with your Sims 3 game.

If the game works without the mods but doesn't work with the mods, then the mods aren't compatible with your patch version (or with some other mods you may have installed). Double-check that the mods are compatible.