Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 9:18 AM
Default MTS2s 2 year anniversary
Hi All,

Next month (May 2006) will mark the 2 year anniversary of ModTheSims2.com. I registered my user account on the 2nd May, and the first news post was a couple weeks later.

It seems only yesterday when the site had less than a thousand members, but it's turned into one of the most popular Sims 2 sites in the entire community. To reflect this fact, I'd like to invite everybody to create, if they want, either birthday themed items, or toddler items, or even toddler birthday items! (The toddler being that MTS2 is in it's terrible twos now :D)

We'd all love to see what you come up with, the best might get put into a special collection to celebrate.

Thank you to everybody who has participated in the site in the past 2 years and to all those who participate now. Let's hope the site goes on another 2

Regards,
Delphy

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 9:55 AM
Congratulations :D

Hope to see you all for many more years! Thank you for this site

*hugz*

If I build it they will come

SimsEstates
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 10:11 AM
Indeed! I hope there are many more happy years to come! ^^

Mmm-mmm those Juice-eeee Biscuits! (My Random Thought Of The Day =0D)

To be uploaded soon - Funky Cropped Jacket; Set Of Male Underwear; EmoBoy Set; Female Sleepwear Set; Female Workout Set

http://www.lucentsims.com/forum/index.php
Scholar
#4 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 10:45 AM
Congrats,
mts2 is one of my favourite sites,
long may it continue and thanks for making it such a great place to visit

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Field Researcher
#5 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 10:53 AM
congratulations!
this is always one of the first sites i visit whenever i turn on my computer. thanks for making it such a fun site! (love the april fools joke)
can't wait to see what the anniversary collection might bring!

visit my sims2 site: http://lliella.com
:::everyday fashion for your sims:::
Scholar
#6 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 11:58 AM
["Let's hope the site goes on another 2"] O Yes!!!!! and many more!
I hope that MTS2 will have a wonderful birthday.Many people will create beautiful things.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 12:09 PM
Long live Mod The Sims 2! And Long live the llama!

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 12:26 PM
aaw.. Happy Birthday Mod The Sims!
I still remember one of the first hack I downloaded here..it was an hack for the alien abduction trought the telescope **
*feels nostalgic*
Scholar
#9 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 12:31 PM
HUGE THANKS to all the dedicated persons that make this site as it is. xxx
Alchemist
#10 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 12:51 PM
Woo! Happy birthday, MTS! Congrats on making it so far when it's so difficult to maintain a site, let alone one so huge and popular as MTS. Thanks for existing and providing us with all the goodies our games would be nothing without!

(as well as a place for creators like myself to unleash their wanton creativity upon! )

:baloons: :blow:

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 1:19 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

And thanks for creating this site. Thanks for all your hard work Delphy, LyricLee and gang. My only issue is that you guys don't get payed for your hard work...which makes me wonder how you guys put food on the table....
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 1:44 PM
oooo HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Can we have a party?! I like parties!! :D

Seize the moment... coz tomorrow you might be dead!
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 1:56 PM
Happy Birthday!! I love MTS2. Here's hoping for a very long life. hugs and kiss's
Forum Resident
#14 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 1:57 PM
Very Very Cool! Happy Anniversary/Birthday ModTheSims2! Today also marks one year since I first created my user account, so it's a double gift for me. Hmmm, what could I possibly make as a present, this is going to take some thinking!

Thanx Delphy for having the insight and perseverance to think of this great community within a community. I visit here everyday to see what new things have been created, and to get the wonderful feedback that has been left for me. You and your talented staff have really made this a second home, and I couldn't see myself or my sims anywhere else!

'K, now I'm off to my hidden lair to decide what I can do to mark this event. :loco:

~ Syn
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 1:59 PM
Woo hoo! Count on me making something!

The maker of all things punk.
Fluffy
retired moderator
#16 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 2:17 PM
ahh, mts2 the whiney, pouty toddler
but isn't she a cutey? yes she is, yesh she IS, cootchiecootchiecoo
I'll get her a cute little present

happy birthday MTS2!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#17 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 2:23 PM
I'd like to point out the birthday isn't till next month. :P

Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 2:23 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOD THE SIMS!!!! :baloons:
This is the first site I visit everyday when I turn on my computer...this place is like home away from home...all thanks to you, Delphy, and your wonderfull staff!!! I can't imagine my Sims without you all!!!
Thanks for everything!!! :wave: :bow:
Field Researcher
#19 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 2:35 PM
Wow! It has already been two years almost, just like you said, seems like yesterday to me that modthesims 2 launched. I really love everyone here for their wonderful creators, and Delphy and the moderators for helping organize the site and anyone who participates in the site. Happy birthday and Anniversary Modthesims2! I'll see what I could make.

The Sims 2 Vacation, my collection for it is here and I will update it as often as possible.
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 3:46 PM
Default the best
:baloons: for me it is the best site in the sims2world
Thanks a lot for this 2 wonderfull years
Instructor
#21 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 4:56 PM
Wow, time flies! Thanks for everything MTS2!!!

"The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. "
Test Subject
#22 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 5:04 PM
2 Years?? wow! That's so cool that its already 2 years old!! I'll probably make something, It may not be the best but hey, what the heck? Happy B-Day MTS2!! :D
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 5:28 PM
WOW! almost two years..... It's hard to believe, though it still seems like yesterday that I found the wonderful site!

Sometimes the things you think you want the most turn out be those you need the least.
Test Subject
#24 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 5:34 PM
Well – happy early anniversary, ModTheSims2 community! Ah, the fun we’ve had x).
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#25 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 5:37 PM
You could always buy a sticker for the MTS2 birthday. :D

Page 1 of 4