Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#351 Old 1st May 2017 at 11:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
This mod is under development and you have to follow the thred to see what changes are made. For the moment this is the way to install the mod:
http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...834#post5200834

I already tried that and it didn't work
Advertisement
Scholar
#352 Old 6th May 2017 at 7:15 PM
My testings shows that aging and genetics is not working so this is not for me. Back to the GODJUL1 mod with its toddler problem.
Test Subject
#353 Old 7th May 2017 at 4:54 AM
Could someone please tell me what I need to download in order to run this mod? Like which files, do I need the original file plus the updated toddler file or just one or the other? And, finally, should the code be like add_slider <height> <100> or like add_slider height 100 or something different? I used to have this mod and I want it again but it's always been somewhat confusing for me... Thanks!
Scholar
#354 Old 8th May 2017 at 3:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hannah.bixby2222
Could someone please tell me what I need to download in order to run this mod? Like which files, do I need the original file plus the updated toddler file or just one or the other? And, finally, should the code be like add_slider <height> <100> or like add_slider height 100 or something different? I used to have this mod and I want it again but it's always been somewhat confusing for me... Thanks!

Read post #352.
add_slider height 100
Scholar
#355 Old 11th May 2017 at 5:19 AM
My testings shows that aging and genetics is not working so this is not for me. Back to the GODJUL1 mod with its toddler problem.

What the...
Aging is not working on that mod either now. I went back to simmythesims orginal mod where aging, genetics and toddlers work.
How can toddlers work in that old mod that was made before toddlers was not yet invented? Animations is not that good though.
Test Subject
#356 Old 12th May 2017 at 7:26 AM
Ok i already download and install the stable mod
can someone explain to me why my Sims always randomly change their height, i already set my sims to shorter, how can i made my sims to not change their height automatically ?
Scholar
#357 Old 12th May 2017 at 7:16 PM Last edited by Morphar : 15th May 2017 at 12:03 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Atreidea
Ok i already download and install the stable mod
can someone explain to me why my Sims always randomly change their height, i already set my sims to shorter, how can i made my sims to not change their height automatically ?

If stable was stable it should not be in the Create area but in Downloads.
The only stable is the original by simmythesims here:
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=559329

The unstable stable you have downloaded changes all changed heights to normal EA-heights when they age.
Field Researcher
#358 Old 18th May 2017 at 9:20 PM
I don't really care about the changing back to default height when sims aged thing. I just hope that the bent legs can be fixed one day by nice creators and my children can walk properly while they are little :P
Lab Assistant
#359 Old 22nd May 2017 at 2:47 AM
I've tried downloading both versions and neither work???

Visit my tumblr
The Historical Sim
http://unsinkablejoe.tumblr.com/
Test Subject
#360 Old 23rd May 2017 at 3:09 AM Last edited by Zore007 : 23rd May 2017 at 3:31 AM.
I'm trying to use "add_slider bulge 50" I'm presuming i type this in the ctrl+shift+c menu, Within the CAS. and so far I've not had success. Am I missing something? Thank you.

Is it possible I'm missing a script not included in the download? If so where is it?I currently have this one AddSimSlider.ts4script perhaps it's just not possible to use this in the CAS
Thank you.
Test Subject
#361 Old 23rd May 2017 at 3:56 PM
Hello, is it possible for you to create an extended neck width / thickness slider?
Mad Poster
#362 Old 23rd May 2017 at 5:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zore007
I'm trying to use "add_slider bulge 50" I'm presuming i type this in the ctrl+shift+c menu, Within the CAS. and so far I've not had success. Am I missing something? Thank you.

Is it possible I'm missing a script not included in the download? If so where is it?I currently have this one AddSimSlider.ts4script perhaps it's just not possible to use this in the CAS
Thank you.

These commands only work AFTER a Sim has been created and placed in world. They don't function in CAS. Something to do with the Sim not technically existing until you exit CAS. Also note in the original post that the bulge slider only works on a very specific few underwear items that are listed.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Scholar
#363 Old 24th May 2017 at 1:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chingyu1023
I don't really care about the changing back to default height when sims aged thing. I just hope that the bent legs can be fixed one day by nice creators and my children can walk properly while they are little :P

But then you can use the published Height slider mod instead of this experimental mod. I take it that you don't care about carrying toddlers either.
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=588159
Scholar
#364 Old 24th May 2017 at 2:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
These commands only work AFTER a Sim has been created and placed in world. They don't function in CAS. Something to do with the Sim not technically existing until you exit CAS. Also note in the original post that the bulge slider only works on a very specific few underwear items that are listed.

CAS is programmed in the computer language C++ and the code is not open by EA for modding. That's why it is not possible/not easy to make changes. Simmythesims replaced the existing foot slider in CAS with his height slider. Then he tried to keep the foot slider in CAS and made an external height slider. That is were we are today.
Scholar
#365 Old 24th May 2017 at 2:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsObsessed
I've tried downloading both versions and neither work???

What exactly have you downloaded. There are aboul 4 different versions available on MTS.
Test Subject
#366 Old 24th May 2017 at 10:56 PM
Meh, think I got it working...more of a spike than a bulge though :/
Field Researcher
#367 Old 25th May 2017 at 8:31 AM
But then you can use the published Height slider mod instead of this experimental mod. I take it that you don't care about carrying toddlers either.

Nah. I would stick with the v2 fixed version. Although I like to turn off auto aging for townies, I know I will make a family with toddlers since the Parenthood GP is coming. btw thanks
Test Subject
#368 Old 26th May 2017 at 3:41 AM Last edited by melissaq64 : 26th May 2017 at 4:53 PM.
A quick heads up, I've been getting script errors from this mod since my game was updated with the patch.
Test Subject
#369 Old 26th May 2017 at 3:59 AM Last edited by Chad01 : 26th May 2017 at 4:19 AM.
I guess this mod finally quit working after todays patch. All my created Sims remain the right height but its not working on newly created Sims if only the creator would pick this mod back up...
Test Subject
#370 Old 27th May 2017 at 6:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chad01
I guess this mod finally quit working after todays patch. All my created Sims remain the right height but its not working on newly created Sims if only the creator would pick this mod back up...

I agree! unfortunately he is now retired from modding
Test Subject
#371 Old 28th May 2017 at 6:19 PM
omg. This is not working anymore *screaming in terror*
Lab Assistant
#372 Old 29th May 2017 at 8:04 AM
What exactly have you downloaded. There are aboul 4 different versions available on MTS.

both versions on the beginning of this thread

Visit my tumblr
The Historical Sim
http://unsinkablejoe.tumblr.com/
Forum Resident
#373 Old 29th May 2017 at 11:36 AM
This works if you don't mind the toddler animations being weird. The others give a last exception script error and don't work, at least the ones I've tried do.
Test Subject
#374 Old 29th May 2017 at 4:34 PM
Definitely tried uninstalling to fix... a patch evidently has disabled this mod? Hope someone picks it up again... Not sure I want to play anymore without this. .. Thanks Maxis for your unneeded patch. Ugh.
Test Subject
#375 Old 30th May 2017 at 3:21 AM
also would love someone to work on this version , this is the most efficient realistic height slider ever made for it and for it to be in such demand it deserves upkeep T_T
Page 15 of 44