Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

School Days Accessory Pack

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 3,171 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 288,348 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 22nd Mar 2006 at 9:07 PM
Updated: 9th Sep 2008 at 8:12 PM
EDIT 9/9/08: Fanseelamb updated the mesh for the messenger bag so that it'll no longer flash blue for Pets owners. You can get the updated MESH by downloading MESH_ZoiMessengerBag_fixed.rar and replacing the old MESH file with the new one.

Well this took forever. Darn midterms and Mardi Gras.

First of all, a HUGE thanks to SynapticSim for taking the screenshots for me, since I'm having graphics issue. You da man, Syn.

I started this out as something for me, and, like most of my stuff, it soon spiraled way out of proportion. So I decided to share it. And I'm pretty much done with the pirate - except for the peglegs, which need a major revamping - so if y'all like this pack, I might make another themed set out of it. I already about three more packs in my head, including Jock, Band Geek, and School Yard.

In this pack we have:

A regular ol' Booksack. No bells, no whistles, although it does have a few zippers. The Booksack has one main compartment and one front pocket. Sits kinda low on the back, but that's what's in nowadays. Available in Storm Blue. Bonus: For the kiddies, we also have Spider-Man and Disney Princess* booksacks. Nothing makes a kid more popular than a cool backpack. For males and females, child-elder

A Messenger Bag. Ideal for carrying a laptop or a multitude of notebooks, it has one main compartment, a pocket in front, another pocket in the back, and two water bottle holders on either side. Also comes with a free Purple Simcola (tm)! Available in Vermillion. For males and females, teen-adult

A triangular One-Strap Backpack. It's not much for space, but it's the latest and hippest thing on the market, so who cares about actually carrying books? The One-Strap has one main compartment, a front pocket, a mesh side pocket, and a special pocket on the strap made just for your cell phone. Come on, all the popular kids have them! Available in Orange 'n Cream. For males and females, child-elder

For the scholar we have a Pencil that sits behind the Ear (or the Ear Pencil) and a Handheld Book that you can carry around. Get both and look doubly smart! Pencil for male and female, teen-elder; Book for male and female, child-elder

And, for the cheerleader, we have Pom-Poms in pink and green. Now when you cheer, you have something to wave in people's faces! For male and female, teen-elder

Issues: The straps in the backpacks will cut through some clothes. The biggest problem here is the upper shoulder of the Messenger Bag. I was having trouble making it hang straight and not disappear into the shoulder, so I just did what I could. Also, there's some weird patches on the pom-poms because of how the texture map ended up. That could be fixed with recoloring. I just wanted to get the pack out.

*In the screenshots, the princess image looks whited out, so the package included the in the upload is a bit darker, to make them more visible.

Note: You have to download Booksack.rar to use the children's booksack, since that's where the MESH is.

All of these accessories can be worn with other accessories, although no two backpacks can be worn at the same time.

Disclaimer: Recolor at will, but do not redistribute the mesh without permission. All recolors should link back to this post. Do not upload to any paysites, and do not upload to the Exchange. I know they're pretty much nonexistant, but feel free to use any color I include with my meshes in your own creations, as long as credit is given and a link to the mesh is provided. All content is by Maxis or me.

I forgot your thing Rodolfo. Sorry. There's been a lot going on. Soon, I promise.