Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 6:00 AM
Default Clock giving me a hard time
I cloned the wall clock, swapped out everything, and put it in game. It looks good, but I can't get it to use my shadow instead of the blob images. I did it before on my other uploads with no problem. Everything is pointing to my shadow (TGIs, MLOD references, ect.). Could it be something about the clock or am I just missing something?

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 10:51 AM
I wish I knew how to help with that but I'm always stuck just trying to make do with the EA shadows. Do you think it could be something specific to wall objects or have you had success with other items that go on the wall before?
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 3:23 PM
This is the first time I've tried to change the shadow on a wall object. I just assumed from reading other threads that it was possible. The shape of the clock I've made makes manipulating the blob shadows the harder road to travel. The image I made to use for the shadow actually IS the shadow that the clock casts. But, if the hard road I must go...

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]