Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 18th Aug 2005 at 7:16 PM
You dont get to see the female grim unless you use boolprop, or if the grim with flowers is just wen the grim is feeling camp i dunno lol
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 18th Aug 2005 at 7:25 PM
hmm, how do you woohoo a skeleton tho?

creepy!
Test Subject
#28 Old 18th Aug 2005 at 8:05 PM
you dont see them woohoo wen using boolprop, it just mixes the genetics and makes the sim pregnant.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 18th Aug 2005 at 9:45 PM
Lol that happened with me because I downloaded a house and it had the tomb stone of life and death and My sim was dying of old age and i made her adult daughter have baby with the grim haha then I speed up the pregancy and the baby was really ugly :smash: anyways this could be a glich
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 18th Aug 2005 at 9:51 PM
Normally, the kids I make my poor simmies have with the grim reaper come out really cute.The ones with the social bunny are really cute too.
Test Subject
#31 Old 18th Aug 2005 at 10:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by funkeymonkey22003
I usually kill off most of them or delete them, or restructure Nervous's face with that surgery gizmo. And I NEVER! let him have any children. Haven't learnt how to keep the genetic changes yet with simpe.
Are you sure he isn't the Reapers kid? he is soooo ugly.

Edit.
Sorry Nervy but you are!

It can't be the reaper's child because all of his/her kids have came out really pretty, no matter how ugly the other sim is. at least for me. :D
Test Subject
#32 Old 18th Aug 2005 at 10:03 PM
it is not REALY the grims kid, but maxis intended him to be, thats why his face is so long, cos thats what you would think the grim looks like. I basically accept he is the grims son, even tho ginetically he isnt.
Test Subject
#33 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 1:39 AM
ya know it could be as simple as maxis put that memory/sim there without actually doing it in-game
Test Subject
#34 Old 8th Sep 2005 at 5:03 AM
It seems inferred through Olive's memories that Nervous is Grim's son. Though the Grim Reaper is supposed to produce cute kids...I guess Nervous got the (really) short stick.

P.S.-Olive is totally a Black Widow.
Test Subject
#35 Old 8th Sep 2005 at 5:15 AM
Can some of you show use a snap shot of the child thanks
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 8th Sep 2005 at 5:18 AM
How do I get this tombstone of life and death..and what exactly is the Boolprob cheat ..spelled out ....I cant remeber it for the life of me..lol..
Field Researcher
#37 Old 8th Sep 2005 at 2:42 PM
I just had twins with Grimmie and they are cute. I was thinking of trying the social bunny and glad to know it works. I'll have to play around with that later.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 8th Sep 2005 at 3:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pink_pixie
The Grim reaper isn't the farther of her child, the farther of Nervous is her ex ex husboned or something like that

of course the grim reaper isn't Nervous' father, Nervous had been adopted by Olive, it says in its memories, at least in my game is like that.

Give peace a chance. ☮
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 9th Sep 2005 at 3:02 AM
Hello all,

Grim is Nervous’ father and when you open up Strangetown we see that he is living with the Beakers. If you look at Olive’s memories you will see that Nervous was taken away by the Social Worker and he doesn’t have any memory of being potty trained or anything like that.

"Okay, I know what you're thinking. Eick, bad guy. You think I'm a super-villain like Dr. Doom or Apocalypse or-or The Riddler. But I admit I went over to the dark side, but just to pick up a few things, a-and now I'm back. I've learned. I'm good again."
Eick (Eickley)
Field Researcher
#40 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 10:05 AM
But if you use SimPE you can see in strangetown there are two nervouses one dead and one living now thats wierd!
Scholar
#41 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 10:42 AM
I think Maxis just did some very strange things to those in Strangetown to make it a.... strange town....
Instructor
Original Poster
#42 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 1:37 PM
I agree with Alissa888, I think maxis wanted to make strange town as strange as possible, so maybe that's one of the reasons why they made nervous the grim reapers son
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#43 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 8:53 PM
You can add that memory of woo-hooing with Grimmie quite easily through SimPE, the same way as you add other memories. The only problem is finding out which character file is Grim's. There will be several 'unknown' characters in your Sim browser, they are Grim, the Therapist and Social bunny. If you have used Boolprop testingcheatsenabled to make your Sim have a child with Grim, then you can look in the 'unknown' characters' memories and find the one which has a memory of 'had (name of child)'. That one will be Grim, and you can now use his character number to add a memory to your Sim.
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#44 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 8:58 PM
You forgot the hula girls.
Page 2 of 2