Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#15226 Old 11th Jun 2017 at 11:30 AM
New chapter: 4.21 Love is out of air

The title reveals what happens. It's just more of the same, and still just trying to move things along a bit.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#15227 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 8:00 PM
After a silly chapter comes a more serious one, this time with a lot of text. Hopefully not too much text.

2.9 - Celes-teen and the old lady

I have to admit I have played ahead until the birth of the next heir, so I gotta get those updates out quickly now!
Lab Assistant
#15229 Old 15th Jun 2017 at 12:21 PM
4.22 I need a hero

The parents tried taking a generation- vacation and left the teens alone at the house.
Instructor
#15230 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 6:24 PM
Oof, sorry for my absence the past few days! I have an update:
2.10. Slow Burn

Lab Assistant
#15231 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 7:10 PM
Update time!

2.10 - You've got to be kitten me!

After the entire last chapter was just about Celestine, here's one that features the Feli and the cats.
Lab Assistant
#15232 Old 18th Jun 2017 at 11:58 AM
No life and no kid means a lot of chapters: 4.23 Stand by your man

Getting close to the kids aging up now, so it was time for a smaller storydriven thing. As usual the kids show themselves from their most charming behaviour, and Aino has one last confession to make.
Field Researcher
#15233 Old 20th Jun 2017 at 1:26 PM
Super short update:

2.9 Hidden in Plain Sight
Lab Assistant
#15234 Old 20th Jun 2017 at 8:48 PM Last edited by mocajava : 20th Jun 2017 at 9:48 PM.
So I started this a long time ago and had to start over again. Currently on Gen 1 The rolls were mixed couple, 3 children, main career: medical, secondary career: angler
Here's the dad, Anderon the elf:

The mother, Bluebell the Hobbit

Their first child, Sage, about to become a teen. His traits so far: Hates the outdoors, neurotic, never nude

Their adopted daughter, Rosemary, will be a teen in a couple days. Traits so far: Loves the outdoors, vegetarian, lucky

And the youngest, Thyme, who just became a child. Traits so far: Hates the outdoors, clumsy, lucky

Rolls for gen 2: single parent, law enforcement career
I'm still deciding who my heir is going to be. Sage is out, his traits are awful. Rosemary has good traits and Thyme's aren't terrible, though I do wonder if I want to send someone clumsy out to protect and serve, he may shoot someone by accident
Test Subject
#15235 Old 20th Jun 2017 at 9:19 PM
@mocajava Your sims are lovely, but maybe you should consider putting those images under a spoiler tag? Unspoilered images have been known to lag peoples' browsers.

Also!! Intermission for Liebster and some updates.
Lab Assistant
#15236 Old 20th Jun 2017 at 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FirelightKnight
@mocajava Your sims are lovely, but maybe you should consider putting those images under a spoiler tag? Unspoilered images have been known to lag peoples' browsers.

Oh, sorry. Done.
Lab Assistant
#15237 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 3:14 AM
So my kids are all teens now. Here's Sage, who is out of the running to be heir (childish, hates the outdoors, neurotic, never nude)

Rosemary (charismatic, loves the outdoors, lucky, vegetarian)

Thyme (clumsy, hates the outdoors, lucky, rebellious)

I was thinking Thyme was out of the running because the whole rebellious trait thing...doesn't seem to mesh well with being a cop. But then I thought he could maybe be one of those loose cannon cops on the edge...you know, the ones the Chief is always yelling at to turn in their gun and their badge in the movies. I'm going to have to decide soon!
Lab Assistant
#15238 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 7:39 PM
Welcome here @mocajava!

This Liebster virus sure spread quickly the past days, lots of reading and answering of questions! Was fun to get to know you all better
I have an update and it's the last one for this generation. It's a fairly eventful and time-skippy chapter and I'm sure I could have split it up in more chapters and gone into more detail, but honestly... I just want to start gen. 3 already I have enough of slapping innocent sims.

2.11 - No time to be upset
Field Researcher
#15239 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 2:34 AM
@mocajava Rosemary is so pretty! I also like the idea of the rebellious cop. Did you have to randomize traits for the kids?

I have an update: 6.16 "First Time In China"
Lab Assistant
#15240 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 6:05 AM
Super fast follow-up because I had already prepared this before.
3.0 - Generation 2 review and future plans
Field Researcher
#15241 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 12:47 PM
Another update;

2.10 Conductor
Lab Assistant
#15242 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 1:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heatherfeather19
@mocajava Rosemary is so pretty! I also like the idea of the rebellious cop. Did you have to randomize traits for the kids?

I have an update: 6.16 "First Time In China"

I thought the rules said we had to? Anyway, doesn't matter, I did it anyway because I tend to always pick out easy, positive traits if left to my own devices. This way it makes things more interesting.

Gotta make a decision on my heir soon...may have to flip a coin!
Field Researcher
#15243 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 1:01 PM
@mocajava

You actually are only obligated to randomized traits if you roll "random traits" for one of your rolls. But if it works better for you, then by all means
Lab Assistant
#15244 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 1:08 PM
You only have to if you roll Random Traits in the miscellaneous fun category, otherwise it's all up to you!
/edit: Duh, Marcy is too fast for me
Lab Assistant
#15245 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 3:30 PM Last edited by melynx : 22nd Jun 2017 at 5:33 PM.
Hi lovelies! Sorry for the long silence - but I'm still alive! I just came back from a month long business trip and it looks like I missed a Liebster award... err... outbreak? I'll get right on that, as well as reading and commenting on your wonderful legacies <3 Plumbob, did I miss simming!
Scholar
Original Poster
#15246 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 3:52 PM
Yay, you're back! :D
Lab Assistant
#15247 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 5:42 PM
@marcy @nocriel lol thanks. Ah well, as I said I tend to just pick all positive traits if I pick them myself, so this makes things more interesting.

Anyway, the decision is made...once I saw how beautiful Rosemary aged up I had to pick her! (big photo under cut)

Her job is going to be law enforcement in the secret agent branch, so i figured she can be a sexy super spy! She's at university right now, I'm not sure if she'll stay in Dragon Valley where she grew up or move elsewhere...she has her eyes on this sexy vampire guy in her dorm...
Instructor
#15248 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 8:55 PM
Yay! Welcome back @melynx. And wow, a month long business trip?? I hope you take some time to yourself for awhile--that had to have been exhausting.

@mocajava A belated welcome to the thread! Your sims are lovely.

EDIT: I just realized between worrying about Annie's levels of exhaustion, and calling mocajava's sims lovely I sound very motherly right now. XD Guys, it is 110 degrees farenheit/43 celsius where I am right now. I'm dying and my brain is mush, which is manifesting in my strange word choices. XD

Lab Assistant
#15249 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 12:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by owl_face
Guys, it is 110 degrees farenheit/43 celsius where I am right now

I had to ask google to convert fahrenheit for me because I was sure you must have made a typo there, surely there is no way it could be 43°C in any place inhabited by humans O_O Man, it's 28°C here and I took some days off work because I refuse to leave my cool basement during the day...
Lab Assistant
#15250 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 12:57 PM Last edited by mocajava : 23rd Jun 2017 at 2:10 PM.
@owl_face I used to live in New Mexico, it got to 112 degrees once. Crazy stuff.

Question, apologies if it's already been asked, but are we able to use the Electromagnet super hamper ? I'm guessing no but the time i spend picking up piles of laundry is kind of driving me nuts. I can just stick to having a hamper in every room if I need to

Also, Rosemary is pregnant! This is her baby daddy Anoki, who was also her college sweetheart. He's a vampire.
Page 610 of 676