Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 11:32 AM
Default Post Your Band!
New instruments and a band function were added in the release of The Sims 3 Late Night. Post pictures of your Sims' bands here!

Here are some pictures of my first band named Before 4.
Nothing like jamming with your friends in the laundry room!

Kiral and Jude doing what they do best.

Anna harmonizes and Nick keeps up the beat.

I can't wait to see your guys' bands!

My experimental TS3 Tumblr: Aeschere - SimsĀ³
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 12:03 AM
Me likes this thread

I already posted my 'main' band in the LN topic, so here are some new guys: they're called Rusty Roxx and they were randomly put together as an 'opening band' in a sim story I'm writing. Sooooo...

Here's Graham, "lead singer" and random acoustic guitar player.

Graham again and Chris, the guitarist

Eric Driven, the bassist. I took a half done version of a Brandon Lee sim I was working on and just gave him a whole new style, but decided to kept the Brandon Lee/The Crow reference in the character's name :P

Chris again. You can kinda see the drummer hidden behind him

...Btw, just discovered that there's a vintage boutique in real life that is called Rusty Roxx
Mad Poster
#3 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 7:25 PM
Astraea Nevermore: Your band is awesome, and I love the way the sims look <3
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 6:43 AM
Wow, these pictures really make mine look crappy.
Can anyone guess the band?

Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#5 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 2:57 PM
Do I detect some serious kickassness in a form of my Kirk Hammett -sim?
I love that you made the way back version of Metallica, that's so cool! I have a band with Kurt Cobain, Kirk and.. my self-sim. It's quite fun, I tell you that. :' D
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 7:23 PM
Yes you do! In fact they are all your creations apart from Cliff, which shares a lot of similarities to Kirk (such as the hair). I looked for a long time to find long messy hair for young James and Lars but had no luck so these use the same hair as Kirk also.

Thank you very much for creating and sharing these dude! You are amazingly talented and made Late Night for me an even better experience. As soon as I got Late Night the first thing I did was make them in a band and moved them to the big city to get famous. :D
Field Researcher
#7 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 9:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ani_
Astraea Nevermore: Your band is awesome, and I love the way the sims look <3

Aaaw, thank you so much! =)

That's a very cool pic, Evilrex!

Quote:
I have a band with Kurt Cobain, Kirk and.. my self-sim. It's quite fun, I tell you that. :' D

That is great!

*Pictures herself doing something similar with her favourite sim-rockers... aaaaw :lovestruc *

Gotta pop in the conversation to say that I agree with Evilrex, btw, I absolutely love your creations too, Arisuka :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 4:07 AM Last edited by Aeschere : 1st Dec 2010 at 4:22 AM.
Very nice guys, I really like both your bands. Here are some pics of my band members. I couldn't resize them without it taking out too much detail, you'll have to click the thumbnails to see them bigger.

Kiral (son of Badal and Rabia) always seems a bit awkward even when he's enjoying himself.

➘ (Nick is actually a real ladykiller)

I didn't have many pics of Jude (from this session) or Anna. Jude makes a lot of weird faces playing bass and Anna is rather emotionless playing piano.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th Dec 2010 at 1:43 PM
This is the first band i made, i haven't played them in a while, but i wanted to share some pics :D

This is Farley the piano/keyboard player. (I love the over the top animations of the piano players)

This is my bass player, Jones. He's the eldest member.

This is the drum player, Cora, and guitarist, Harry.

not indorsed by Hypno toad... all hail Hypno toad @_@
Forum Resident
#10 Old 16th Dec 2010 at 12:11 PM
Two pics of my 5 star band, "The Fizzies", being attacked by the special effects machine. Enveloped in smoke and the bass player about to get singed:

Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Dec 2010 at 8:24 PM
kampffenhoff isn't it supposed to be the drum player that gets hurt? *terrible reference is terrible*

Forum Resident
#12 Old 16th Dec 2010 at 10:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by insane_in_charlie_shirt
kampffenhoff isn't it supposed to be the drum player that gets hurt? *terrible reference is terrible*

Sorry, but I don't understand what you are talking about. English is not my first language. Why should a drum player get hurt? What does the "terrible" bit at the end of your post mean. I guess it's a joke, is it?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 16th Dec 2010 at 11:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kampffenhoff
Sorry, but I don't understand what you are talking about. English is not my first language. Why should a drum player get hurt? What does the "terrible" bit at the end of your post mean. I guess it's a joke, is it?

Sorry, it's from an infamous film named Spinaltap. They go through about five drummers in the length of the film because they all keep getting killed in rediculous ways. They make reference to it in the english version of the sims.
Like i said, it was a terrible reference to a silly film :S

Forum Resident
#14 Old 16th Dec 2010 at 11:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by insane_in_charlie_shirt
Sorry, it's from an infamous film named Spinaltap. They go through about five drummers in the length of the film because they all keep getting killed in rediculous ways. They make reference to it in the english version of the sims.
Like i said, it was a terrible reference to a silly film :S

Oh I've heard of it, but never seen it.Thanks for explaining.
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Dec 2010 at 4:03 AM
I would like to upload these to share with everyone. Just not sure how to do it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjF9ewHJyO0

Lab Assistant
#16 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 5:14 PM

The Angelista-Sisters - Live in Concert!
(Are they really sisters?)
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 7:01 AM
Another one of Arisuka's Metallica which I made younger:

Forum Resident
#18 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 3:50 PM
I got myself some new poses but forgot to add them to the game, so here's just a sum up of who's in the band.

Joem Sands - drums

Shilo Sands - electric guitar

Renna Sands - keyboard

Michael Meyer - acoustic guitar
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 2:24 AM Last edited by nhayes17 : 26th Apr 2011 at 2:42 AM.
Wow great bands everyone

Porter has decided he wants to be a rock star so he has sold the idea to his housemates and has them all practicing any chance they get..

Porter on lead guitar

Holly on Keyboard

and Lizzie on acoustic guitar

Will on bass

Check out my sims blog - Monkeys with Technology
My pixels@SU

Test Subject
#20 Old 4th Apr 2014 at 3:55 AM
Any new additions ?