Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Male pregnancy morphs for teens - update 12/27/2012, Seasons compatible, first set fixed

by CmarNYC Posted 11th Oct 2009 at 4:12 PM - Updated 28th Dec 2012 at 8:57 PM by CmarNYC : Update

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 3:07 PM
It does not work for seasons Outerwear,please update it !thanks so much!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 3:25 PM
Thank you for the update.
Test Subject
#28 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 10:03 AM
Hi, It doesn't seem to be working with University life, the clothes still work but no the nude bottom or the top, aren't showed in CAS anymore... I don't have other package to conflict with this one... When my Sim go to take a shower he wears something.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#29 Old 4th Jun 2013 at 10:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gyllermo
Hi, It doesn't seem to be working with University life, the clothes still work but no the nude bottom or the top, aren't showed in CAS anymore... I don't have other package to conflict with this one... When my Sim go to take a shower he wears something.

Sims aren't supposed to get pregnant in a University town (I assume you're using a mod to do it), so probably the game code isn't handling it correctly.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
#30 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 6:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
Sims aren't supposed to get pregnant in a University town (I assume you're using a mod to do it), so probably the game code isn't handling it correctly.

Noup, my pregnant Sim it's not in University town, it's in Sunset Valley, I just mention University life EP for the actialization fact...

By the way, now neither the pregnancy clothes are showed in CAS with a existent Sim or with a new Sim in create a Sim...
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#31 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 4:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gyllermo
Noup, my pregnant Sim it's not in University town, it's in Sunset Valley, I just mention University life EP for the actialization fact...

By the way, now neither the pregnancy clothes are showed in CAS with a existent Sim or with a new Sim in create a Sim...

I just tested and everything is working fine in my game including nude. (I have UL.) Check to make sure this mod is installed correctly and that mods are working in your game.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 6:25 AM
I have read pretty ,uch evry page about it but I still cant seem to get it to work? It is in the mods folder, but when the game loads they arent listed under mods found and dont show u in the game.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#33 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 11:52 AM
This is not the type of mod that is listed in the mods found popup when the game starts. The clothes should appear in CAS with a pregnancy icon in the thumbnail.

Test Subject
#34 Old 24th Jul 2013 at 2:05 AM
does it work with paradise island?
Test Subject
#35 Old 5th Sep 2013 at 11:59 PM
i don't mean to sound obnoxious, but could anyone tell me how i get this to work?
i actually just got started into all of these mods and things; i'm so used to just clicking download and having my sims launcher pop up and it work, so it would make sense that i'm a bit confused.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#36 Old 6th Sep 2013 at 8:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xfennec
i don't mean to sound obnoxious, but could anyone tell me how i get this to work?
i actually just got started into all of these mods and things; i'm so used to just clicking download and having my sims launcher pop up and it work, so it would make sense that i'm a bit confused.

Like almost all of the mods here, this one comes as .package files. Below is a link to the instructions on how to set up your game to use .package mods. If you have problems with setup you can ask in the Help / 'Game Help Q&A' forum; if you have problems with this specific mod please ask here.

http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...g_Package_Files

Test Subject
#37 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 11:32 PM
I just got my teen male sim pregnant by accident xD. He´s gay and he has a couple, but I wasn´t planning a baby, at least this soon D:... I already have 8 sims n.nU... So, I clicked an insemination thing with master controller by accident and he is feeling bad n...nU... So I was really scared about the body morhp and you actually made clothes for teens too! Thanks!... I know I can end the pregnancy, but I feel like I need to take responsability about my actions xD... And I do want the baby
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 5:44 PM
These are awesome, but has anyone ever done any more meshes for male teens, maybe taking more of the expansion/stuff packs/store content into consideration? I wish I could mesh the Sims 3 (I could for Sims 2, not that I shared my pregnancy meshes) for more male teen and adult maternity options - oh and elders considering whoohooer allows elder pregnancies - but it hasn't been something I've figured out yet.
Field Researcher
#39 Old 23rd Mar 2014 at 7:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MTlinhares
does it work with paradise island?

*Island Paradise
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 17th Jun 2014 at 9:43 AM
Than you this will help me with my story!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 17th Jun 2014 at 9:43 AM
Than you this will help me with my story!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 5:33 PM
I remember this was one of the first mods I saw for the sims. Is it possible for the sims 4?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 8:39 PM
Thank you so so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 12th Nov 2015 at 9:49 PM
Thank you!! These are the only teen male pregnancy clothes I've seen! I wondered why only one male sim had almost no clothes in cas and it was because he was pregnant, can't believe it took me so long to figure it out
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#45 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 8:58 PM
thanks
Test Subject
#46 Old 16th Aug 2016 at 12:39 PM
I love these, but I would have really liked a jogger shirt that you have for adults, please!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#47 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 12:26 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 12:22 AM
Thank you, this was very helpful to me!
Test Subject
#49 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 12:45 AM
Default Naked pregnancy
Hello!
This mod works like a charm! Thank you so much!
The thing is, I edited the packages of the naked body with S3PE so it would appear in every outfit section (I love to see the belly grow without clothes), but it doesn't work. The naked top and bottom don't show up in CAS. Could someone help me?
Thanks for reading this message!
Test Subject
#50 Old 24th Nov 2018 at 9:21 PM
Nobody's supporting this mod anymore? I have a few questions
Page 2 of 3