Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

SimTransformer for TS3 *UPDATED 03/19/2014*

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 3,351 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 505,374 Views
Uploaded: 24th Dec 2009 at 3:29 PM
Updated: 20th Mar 2014 at 4:25 AM
UPDATED for 1.67

Over the last few months, I'd been putting off learning how to make object mods for TS3 because of several reasons. First, I had no programming background whatsoever, and second, I don't even think I had ever heard about C# before. But about 2-3 weeks ago I finally decided to give it a try and this is the result of my first attempt at it.

It's a remake of my first-ever object mod SimTransformer for TS2 and this wall hanging can turn your sims into creatures (corresponding EP required) and ghosts. It can also spawn new creatures.

Available in Decorative/Wall Hanging for ยง350.

Notes:
-When you turn your sim/pet into a playable ghost, an urn is created and placed in their inventory. It will be destroyed when/if you resurrect them.
-The sim who spawns an imaginary friend doll will be automatically set as the doll's owner, and if the game can't find a good location to put the doll on the ground/floor, it will be placed in their inventory.
-Imaginary friends cannot become vampires or mummies.
-When you spawn a genie lamp, the lamp will be placed in the sim's inventory.

CHANGELOG

2014/03/18:
-Added Mermaids transformation.
-Added Time Travelers transformation.
-Added a feature to spawn Plumbots.
-Revamped the picture.

2013/03/17:
-Updated picture with Plantsim.
-Added Czech translation (Credit:Peccoskaify)

2012/12/04:
-Fixed a bug where a transformed alien would have no interaction with other sims.

2012/11/29:
-Added aliens.
-Updated picture with Fairy, Witch, Werewolf, Zombie, Alien.

2012/09/10:
-Updated for 1.38.
-Added zombies.

2012/03/10:
-Genie added.
-Updated picture with Unicorn and Genie textures.

2011/11/25:
-Fixed a bug where a save file could get corrupted after spawning a unicorn.

IT DOESN'T WORK! HELP! NO INTERACTION!
This mod is only compatible with 1.42 and newer patches. (You can pm me for older versions) If your game version is indeed 1.42 or newer yet you still get no interaction, please verify whether you're using the new CC setup under Documents. If you still have problems, I solicit you to read this guide.

Additional Credits:
S3PI & S3OC Kolipoki