Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Sep 2015 at 8:24 PM
Default Vampires don't t bite
I have a problem that after use interaction "drink" by vampire no animation appears (like bite), simply both sims stood where they were standing before (interaction for sure was done because hunger etc is supplemented). Moreover interaction is treated as "romantic". It is most probably caused by some mod or connection between two. Unfortunately I have packed all mods into one package (checked by Sims3Dashboard before I did it) so it is hard for me to determine which of them could do it and which should I remove. Does someone know some mod/mods for vampires which are causing these effects? Probably I used "Vampire Overhaul" or "more vampire powers" (or... something else?) but as I say before I can't be sure, because I had to remove some vamp-mods before merreged to prefent conflicts between each other.

I would be grateful for the help
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Sep 2015 at 7:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by donica
I have a problem that after use interaction "drink" by vampire no animation appears (like bite), simply both sims stood where they were standing before (interaction for sure was done because hunger etc is supplemented). Moreover interaction is treated as "romantic". It is most probably caused by some mod or connection between two. Unfortunately I have packed all mods into one package (checked by Sims3Dashboard before I did it) so it is hard for me to determine which of them could do it and which should I remove. Does someone know some mod/mods for vampires which are causing these effects? Probably I used "Vampire Overhaul" or "more vampire powers" (or... something else?) but as I say before I can't be sure, because I had to remove some vamp-mods before merreged to prefent conflicts between each other.

I would be grateful for the help

I would suggest removing all mods that have to do with vampires. See if that return things to normal. Unfortunately I do not know what kind of mods you have installed so you need to remove all vampire related mods, check and then put them in one after another to check which one causes the unwanted behavior. Hope that helps.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#3 Old 8th Sep 2015 at 1:31 AM
Moving to Help. Please post Help questions in the Help forums, not in Discussion.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.