Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Sep 2015 at 12:13 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Custom content not showing up ;-;
Hello!

My custom content isn't showing at all , anywhere!
I put all the packaged files into the package file (which is in the mod folder) and I can't see my CC. I've been trying to solve this problem for the last 4-6 hours and this is making me frustrated. I've also tried putting the packaged files into the downloads section of the electronic arts file but still won't work , please help me
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 7th Sep 2015 at 12:51 AM
Your speech reveals you are not very savvy with this yet. You said "put all the packaged file into the package file" ... what are you trying to say? You need to give more details. Such as ... what folder .... and a folder must have full address, such as C:/Users/Name/My Documents ...

Also, where did you put your resource.cfg?

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Alchemist
#3 Old 7th Sep 2015 at 10:54 AM
Also, here are detailed instructions with pictures of how and what to do: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?tit...Setup_and_Files
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#4 Old 8th Sep 2015 at 1:30 AM
Moving to Help. Please post Help questions in the Help forums, not in Discussion.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.