Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Sep 2015 at 3:52 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default My Teen Sim's homework disappeared
I hope I am doing this right. I have 7 teen Sims in my 18-Sim household. All but one has homework and since he has had no homework for at least half of his teen stage, still he is failing school due to no fault of mine. His mood has been great, he just has no homework to do. I did have a script error with the bunk bed he shares with his brother, but I fixed that by replacing the bed. I have Windows 8.1 and more than the recommended RAM at 6 GB. I have the following mods in my game: Master Controller, Mover, Woohoer, Portrait Panel (required to have so many Sims at once), Story Progression, Overwatch, and Error Trap, No Autonomous Read to Sleep, the All-In-One Bathroom tweaker, and icarusallsorts' User-Directed Scolding. All my mods seem to be working correctly and I successfully removed all the bad CC I had yesterday. How do I get his homework back? I can confirm that I DID NOT accidentally sell or delete it. I am using a custom world, but it has caused no problems.

EDIT: I have reset both him and the lot they live on at least four times.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 9th Sep 2015 at 4:10 AM
Have you tried having him use the computer and see if he can sign up to go to school? Or perhaps have him go to boarding school ...might be a nice break for the parents with 7 teens in the household..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Sep 2015 at 4:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
Have you tried having him use the computer and see if he can sign up to go to school? Or perhaps have him go to boarding school ...might be a nice break for the parents with 7 teens in the household..
Boarding school is against the rules of the challenge (the 100 Baby Challenge) or I would have signed him up already. He also has two half-brothers who are children and a set of triplets just waiting to start school. He is the only one who does not have homework to do. I will check the computer when I next play. He goes to school...he just does not have homework afterward.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#4 Old 9th Sep 2015 at 11:35 AM
Have you checked the family inventory? I had this during the time when I used the SP mod and had a lot of Sims reset. Their homework ended up in the family inventory.

I'd also check with MasterController's Object Stats whether there is some hidden homework object on the lot when all family members are at home. Click on the lot and go MasterController - Object Stats - Local and count how many homeworks there are and compare to how many there should be.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Sep 2015 at 12:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Don_Babilon
Have you checked the family inventory? I had this during the time when I used the SP mod and had a lot of Sims reset. Their homework ended up in the family inventory.

I'd also check with MasterController's Object Stats whether there is some hidden homework object on the lot when all family members are at home. Click on the lot and go MasterController - Object Stats - Local and count how many homeworks there are and compare to how many there should be.
I will do that, thanks! Unfortunately for him, I forgot it was his birthday, so he aged up with a failing grade... . With a lot of children and teens on the lot (his half-brothers will be aging up when I next can play), I am sure to get that glitch again.