Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Sep 2015 at 7:32 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Installed Mods Folder ok, Test package file working but other package file is not working (i..e. pose player)
Hi,

I just downloaded the Mods folder accdg to your sites' specification. The 2 test package file, no intro and build sparkles ARE WORKING..but I added some .package files inside the package folder for some Mods i like to add into my game like Pose player, some poses .package file and a mod that lets sims learn recipe by watching the cooking channel. So far both mods are NOT WORKING...i don't see the pose player thingie in the decor-misc section and tested my sim if she can learn new recipe by watching cooking channel, but the usual still happens..she just watch the channel with no new notif if she learned anything..

My game is updated 1.67.2.024001

How come it doesn't work?

PLS> HELP ME! I would appreciate it very much!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 8th Sep 2015 at 3:01 PM
For the Learn Cooking Recipes by Watching TV could this notation by the creator be the problem?
"This mod uses: TV_0x2ebd9038fd112af1 and will partially conflict with other mods that use this XML... however the changes made to the tuning of the channel shouldn't hinder mod conflicts and should still be active... meaning it shouldn't harmfully conflict."
If you do not get an answer in here try going back to the page the mod is on and check the discussion topics to see if anyone else has the same problem and/or start a thread for help with your issue.

I had a horrible time finding Pose Player in misc. due to the fact I had so much CC in there I couldn't pick it off ...and I had my glasses on ... maybe if you take another look you'll see it or try redownloading. There's always the possibility something went wrong with the download. And then there's always the question "did it actually install where the creator said it would?" Try using All in decorations and maybe you pick it off there. Once I found it I put it in a collection folder so I always know where it is.
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Sep 2015 at 4:08 AM
Did you delete your script cache file after adding the new mods? You should do that whenever adding new mods.