Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 8:10 PM
Default Is there any way to start fires on neighbor's lots?
We all know that overcooking and indoor fireworks can reliably start fires in your own home, but I have yet to see a way for burning down other houses without outright cheating. Are there any exploits or mods that bypass this restriction?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 9:24 PM
Do you have supernatural?
Mad Poster
#3 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 9:29 PM
If they have a fireplace, light a fire.

Who is Q? qanon.pub
Inventor
#4 Old 13th Jan 2017 at 12:19 AM
You can get Kuree's Evil interaction here http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUp...e/uploads/1743/ which includes a "set fire" interaction. Just a bit of a heads up, the set fire option appears on , literally, almost everything including other sims. The mod has several other features and is pretty entertaining , but I ended up pulling it from my game a few months back after I got tired of accidentally clicking it for the umpteenth time. You could use NRaas home opener (or Master Controller>open on the lot to get inside, may require Integration module, can't remember offhand) to do your thing. Whether you would consider that "outright cheating" I have no idea, but it's the only option I'm aware of. Another tidbit about the mod, if you pause the game and do the "set fire" thing you can start multiple blazes on the same lot or all across town. Good luck and Happy pyromania to you !

Shotgunning bland cucumbers since 1974
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Jan 2017 at 4:56 AM
If you have supernatural, you can have a witch with level 2 spellcasting cast fire blast to set fire anywhere. And I am not certain if it still works but you should be able to use your neighbour's stove/oven/grill to cook then cancel the interaction midway and a fire should start in due time.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 13th Jan 2017 at 3:30 PM
The unicorn may be able to set fires.
Site Helper
#7 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 1:37 AM
I think a sim with the hidden Pyromaniac trait can set fires on a neighbor's lot as well as on their own.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Instructor
#8 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 6:05 AM
Have you tried cooking something on your neighbour's stove and then leaving it there cooking?

MKATSONP is a Sims 3 Medieval Comedy Drama on Youtube and Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 4:44 AM
I'm not sure whether I'll retain any of the technical advice in this thread, but the title is so beautiful that I expect to remember it for a whole long time.
Alchemist
#10 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 5:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AsaButler
The unicorn may be able to set fires.

Unicorns are indeed able to set fires, but I believe they came with the Pets expansion and the OP hasn't said what expansions they have, if any.

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 1:00 PM
It sucks that there's always that one brave sim who will put out the fire as soon as it starts, that's why i prefer exploding their stuff (with ambitions) or shower their houses with meteors using the meteor-magnet. It's really hard to kill sims without mods:/