Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Site Helper
#51 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 10:34 PM
Ok, as nobody else has posted and your entry still isn't showing I'm going to assume that nobody has answered.

If you are on a Mac, I don't know if it will give details on picture size without opening the picture in a paint program. IN Windows, right click on it. Scroll down to the bottom to "Properties" and find the "details" tab. That will tell you the size of the image.

You can also open it in most image editing or paint programs to check the size. That isn't going to count as editing it.

Which image hosting site were you using? Don't bother with Image Shack; they've begun resizing anything over 800x600. You do need to be sure that it will allow hotlinking at least to MTS. (If all else fails, Mod Your Panties is good for this contest. Just keep track of the link after you upload it.)

If you are working in Sims 2, don't use the in-game camera. Use Print Screen and then paste it into your paint program. (You may want the mod that removes the red pause line; I think it was at MATY.) Or you can get something like FRAPS that automatically saves the image.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 26th Dec 2011 at 8:59 AM
Default New Zealand months/seasons
Hi I have a question, is this an American calender? As New Zealand's seasons are different therefore if I did A snow version (It actually only snows in the south island) I would have to do the american month for Snow?
The other one
#53 Old 26th Dec 2011 at 10:35 AM Last edited by missroxor : 26th Dec 2011 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Up past bedtime = idiotic wording
Yes, we've to use northern hemisphere seasons so snow in Nov-Jan(ish) etc. Says so in the contest rules on the contest thread linked in the first post of this threaad

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Page 3 of 3