Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 4:37 PM
Default What Are Some of Your Favorite Things About MTS?
I like the way you can search the forums and downloads and the upload form is easy too. Also I like the scorecard for creators, and the achievement stickers and contests. Plus there are so many forums, you can never get bored using this site, and if you have a question about pretty much anything everyone is there to help. So what are some of your favorite things about this site?
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 6:24 PM
Probably my favorite thing is the strict upload requirements. MTS seems pretty unique in this.

I love being able to see what I'm getting, rather than some idealized photoshopped pictures that hide any imperfections, or even no pictures at all. I love knowing which EPs and SPs are required, and whether the download requires CC, and where to get that CC. On many sites, the only way to know is to download the item and try it.

I also love the encouragement and help that I receive when I'm trying to do something new. Without the people at this site, I doubt that I would have done any modding at all.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 1:58 AM
The community. It's not perfect, of course, but it's amazing to see the huge diversity of Sim fans here and how friendly and helpful everyone is. I've met a lot of really cool people here.

The Overlord Legacy - Taking over the world one generation at a time.
The Addison House - The reality show where eight contestants are crammed in one haunted house to survive.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 3:03 AM
I like how good the mods and uploads that are on the site are

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Scholar
#5 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 4:28 AM
I like the forums.
Theorist
#6 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 5:47 AM
I like that Mistermook is there. That guy kicks ass. Can't say enough good things about him.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 10:20 PM
the selection of high quality stuff and the tutorials

ılı.------Volume------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
► Play ▌▌ Pause ■ Stop
Mad Poster
#8 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 10:34 PM
I like how well maintained this site is, how knowledgeable & respectable the staff members are, and I like that the site is easy to navigate.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Mad Poster
#9 Old 8th Jan 2013 at 3:48 PM
The people are kind and helpful, treating each other with respect. The cc is always top notch and rarely problematic. And of course, the mods who keep us all on track.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/