Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 2:29 PM
Default How rude, I haven't introduced myself! *gasp*
Hi!

I'm xYuixNyanx, but just call me Yui because it's a heck of a lot easier. I'm a 13-year old Sims 2 player from the UK, who loves anime. (But, heck, I'm not a weaboo.) I've been around for a few months, but I haven't introduced myself until now. >.<

Yes, I got my name from Angel Beats. I thought Yui was adorable, after all. >w< (Great anime, by the way, although Madoka Magica is my favourite!)

I have University, Nightlife and Seasons expansion packs, and I tend to spend more time building houses than I do living life with my Sim families... XD

Well, I hope we get along well!
Advertisement
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 2:35 PM
Hello Yui! Welcome officially to MTS! I do too spend a lot more time building than actually playing, like 5/95 I hope you have a nice stay

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Mad Poster
#3 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 2:45 AM
Hey there Yui, welcome to Mod The Sims. I hope you enjoy your stay

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 8:49 PM
Welcome! Yui is a cute name. My sis goes by Yui because people have difficulty pronouncing her full name.

The three expansion packs you listed are the same ones I've been coveting! (I have only Generations.) Will expect to hear more from you about them!

Back to Sims after a 2-year hiatus!

Blogs, to be resurrected once I get a new graphics card load TS3 on my new computer:
STEALIE NICKS Klepto King Challenge (updated 9/16/14)
THE HOUSE OF MOODICI (the Altos' Renaissance in Riverview)

my EA forums page
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 5:00 AM
Hi y'all! I'm 5782341b77vl but PLEASE (for your sanity sake) just call me Robert or Rob (your choice). Why the weird screen name? Well long story short (too late - lol) It's the computer access code for the Attackship Viking Lord. It's a spaceship in a sci-fi story I was working on (need to get back to writing on it).

I bought Sims3 in Feb. 2013 and got all EP, except Ambitions, Late Night, and Showtime. I also got the Sims2: The Ultimate Collection, during the special deal. I just recently picked up Sims4 as well, but haven't played it - yet. My graphics card just won't do it!

I tend to do alot of building when I play. Right now, I'm working on a residential lot I called the "Splitting Headache". Let me explain that one. Imagine a double-wide mobile home...it's not ben put together...the two sections are side by side like an equals sign with the open side facing each other...because of this the previous owner has built a porch between the two sections...wall panes and sliding glass doors keeps the weather and bugs out.

I'm still working on this since I don't really like the current glass walls and want to find better windows for it. Also, for some strange reason, when I saved it to my library, all the bathroom fixtures disappeared and ended up in my family inventory. Just bathrooms - the kitchen remained as well as my furniture. I don't understand. Both bathrooms and the kitchen have the same type of counters (Real Flat Counter) but the kitchen ones stayed. Once (if) I find out why and also how to fix the bathrooms, I may be able to share it - if (big IF) this mystery can be solved.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#6 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 5:41 PM
Hey! Welcome to you too! I'll be looking forward to seeing your lots I hope you have a nice stay ^^

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 12:06 AM
Hai it's mangosalad but my friends call me Dominique :3 why mangosalad? Frankly I don't know, it sounded cute. I'm finally getting back into playing the sims after my old computer crashed a little bummed all my old mods and custom content are gone. I had so many towns built. I guess a fresh start isn't the end of the world haha.
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 4:05 AM
Hi there, Yui and 5782341b77vl, and welcome aboard to the MTS forums! Hope you two enjoy it here.