Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 2:44 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Helping with building my computer.
Hi, I saw others posting in here asking if this or that machine was OK for playing TS3..so I am taking the chance to ask in here.
It might be better in the Computer & Software Technical Support Forum, so if it is, someone might be able to move this.
Thank you.

I have an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970, but this is all I have so far.
Every other parts must be bought..yeah I know.
I need help finding the best one for playing TS3, TS2..CAW, Simcity4, all compatible with my graphic card etc.
Here, is my son's new gaming computer. That was his BD gift. All parts were bought separatly. My oldest son helped his younger brother choosing them, and together they've build this :

Oldest son told me, that according to him, that machine was fine for gaming the games I play, and that I should simply build myself the very same one.
What you guys think?

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 7:38 AM
Thank you

Instructor
#4 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 9:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
that according to him, that machine was fine for gaming the games I play, and that I should simply build myself the very same one.
What you guys think?

If that is the specification class you'd like to buy, then it's close to the top of the line, I'd say get the i7 6700k instead (for the processor), GTX1080 for the gpu (GTX1080 is cheaper than GTX980 and yet it's more powerful), and 16GB DDR4 stick (16GB per module) cause your DDR4 motherboard supports 16GB module per slot up to max 64 GB if your motherboard have 4 ram slots..
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 5:56 PM
Oh! Thank you. Very helpful.