Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th May 2008 at 9:37 PM
Default Help the "body shop" opens instead of my "sims2pack clean installer"
I was downloading CC from the net when I noticed that my friend next to me was downloading the items alot faster, so I decided to try to change my "clean pack installer's default. BAD idea, now for some reason all my CC automatically goes straight into my "body shop", wich I never use. I've tried everything, how can I get my CC to go back into "the clean pack installer" ?????

Thanx

Sarah
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 30th May 2008 at 5:10 PM
Do you mean the default program that opens a Sims2Pack file? If so, right click on a sims2pack> Open with> Choose default> click Sims2Pack Clean Installer and tick 'always open with this'.
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 5:30 AM
I am having a problem uninstalling S2PCI. I don't know how to return to the default maxis installer. S2PCI is giving me toooooo many problems. Can someone please help me. This is my first post and I am new to this, so I need some patience to be applied. Thank You so much in advance and I love this site!!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 5:54 PM
If you cannot remove the Sims 2 pack Clean Installer through Add/ remove programs, then manually delete the files from Program Files/ Sims2Pack Clean Installer. Then delete the registry keys as outlined here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=217787
To associate Sims2Pack files with the Bodyshop Installer you need to right click> Open with and browse to Program Files/ EA Games/ The Sims 2 (latest EP name)/ CS Bin/ Package Installer.exe. Tick the 'always open with this program' box.