Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 4:01 AM
Default CleanInstaller and Vista
SO I recently got a new computer with Windows Vista on it and the Sims2 games and downloading custom content manually via WinRAR works seeing as Q-Xpress is not compatible with Vista... but that's not the problem. I know people have already posted this question and I'm sorry for asking again but I'm still confused. Is Sims2 PackCleanInstaller compatible with Vista in any way, shape or form? Seeing as I'm a creator and I currently have 2 lot requests, I would very much enjoy it if CleanInstaller would work so I could use it to clean out all the unecessary stuff that sometimes gets packaged along with the lot. Again, sorry for posting this question again but I really need help on this issue! Thank you again!

-teril02

Life is a swirl of emotions, rushing through a raging river; one that no one can break free of...
- by teril02
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 4:41 AM
I'm running Vista on this laptop, and have used Clean Installer in the way you mention, and have not noticed any problems. That's not to say that my experience is typical though....