Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 3rd Nov 2013 at 2:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by arwen123
thanks for making them do the same thing at 2pm and i had to write it out to remaber can't wait to start

Yeah me too. I like having a time where they can all congregate. If you need more help with this, PM me
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 10:34 PM
This is a great idea but I decided to change it to a school of magic I looked couldn't find that idea maybe someone has done that already too
Test Subject
#28 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 5:23 PM
I love this idea! However, by the sound of it, it sounds like it needs Showtime expansion which I don't have. So, I won't be able to play this challenge, but I do like it! Also, what homeschooling mods are there? I haven't been able to find any which run with my update (Seasons). I think I might patch it soon, though, so then I'll have 1.67. I know I had one for a brief time a long time ago, but then I updated and couldn't find an equivalent update for the mod!

Edit Note: Also, what would be a good time for them to rise and shine, take showers, etc.? I think that would be good stuff to include in their daily schedule

2nd Edit Note: Following the homeschooling mods... do you know which mods would work on Seasons update or 1.67 patch which will allow for teens to move? Thank you for any help on any of this you can give me

Thanks again for posting this idea and having it so well thought out! I think it's absolutely great and I think I will figure out an edited version which will have a sports base or something instead, so that way I can play it! However, I sincerely love this idea and I hope A TON of people try it out
Test Subject
#29 Old 15th Feb 2014 at 1:46 PM
DRAMA STUDENTS: Charismatic trait. Either for their athletic wear or a second everyday outfit, give them drama blacks.

What are drama blacks??
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 1st Mar 2014 at 5:08 PM
I Need To Do This Now
Test Subject
#31 Old 16th Mar 2014 at 1:42 PM
I only have guitars and the laser rythmacon (Or something of that spelling), How would that work for me?
Field Researcher
#32 Old 16th Mar 2014 at 2:01 PM
I have to say I don't usually post on most of the challenges on here (except my own) but this is nicely done!

Very well thought out.
Test Subject
#33 Old 17th Mar 2014 at 10:12 PM
I saw this challenge and I'm like, "I'm problably not gonna play..." But when I saw it is by MistyDW I'm like, "OH YEAH!!!"
Test Subject
#34 Old 19th Mar 2014 at 12:09 AM
I tried with your schedule but it's a little hard and in sims, it takes them longer to get to things. Also, it helps them engage more in their activity plus, at the end of the day, they have more free time. You trade off schedules every other day!

SCHEDULE 1
5:30 - Wakie Bakies!
5:45 - Showers!
6:00 - Prepare Breakfast
6:45 - Breakfast!
8:00 - Class 1
10:00 - Break
11:00 - Class 2
1:00 - Class 3
3:00 - Free/Study
10:00 - Sleepies!

SCHEDULE 2
5:00 - Wake Up
5:15 - Showers
6:00 - Breakfast!
7:00 - Class 4
9:00 - Class 5
11:00 - Break
12:00 - Class 6
2:00 - Free/Study
10:00 - Sleep

Dance -
1. Ballet
2. Classical Dancing
3. Instrument of Choice
4. Charisma
5. Fitness
6. Contemporary
Drama -
1. Social
2. Play Writing
3. Instrument if Choice
4. Ballet
5. Charisma
6. Theatre Studies
Music -
1. Ballet
2. Instrument of Choice
3. Classical Music
4. Music Theory
5. Charisma
6. Contemporary
Test Subject
#35 Old 27th Apr 2014 at 6:48 AM
I think this is a wonderful challenge, and I started playing it for my youTube channel. It has been heaps of FUN, so, thank you, Vicky, for posting this!

Like others, I found the original schedule too hectic, and I was having to micro-manage the game a lot. So, I came up with a block schedule that I found more enjoyable. Right now I am playing 6 students, but after they complete week one, I am going to add more. You can find the videos here (my channel is SIMple Bliss): http://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...o9XlSuVWp4Zra__

And, if you're interested in trying my block scheduling, you can find it on my wordpress blog here: http://kimsim1965.wordpress.com/
Test Subject
#36 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 1:26 AM
OMG. I love your creativity! You are a mastermind of challenges! I am SO trying this!!!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 3:48 PM
This sounds really interesting and good to me I love the idea. :D
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 4:43 AM
I have to do this!
I'll create a crappy youtube LP on it, too (maybe)
Updates: Soon

The queen of mean and baking.
Test Subject
#39 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 12:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pinkqueenxo
of course i want a couple rule breakers

I started this challenge and have rule breakers.
Test Subject
#40 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 5:26 AM
I REALLY like this,I might have to write it down because I suck at remembering things...but anyways,great challenge!!! :D
Test Subject
#41 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 7:22 AM
Well if it helps...
Quote: Originally posted by Lacare
I love this idea! However, by the sound of it, it sounds like it needs Showtime expansion which I don't have. So, I won't be able to play this challenge, but I do like it! Also, what homeschooling mods are there? I haven't been able to find any which run with my update (Seasons). I think I might patch it soon, though, so then I'll have 1.67. I know I had one for a brief time a long time ago, but then I updated and couldn't find an equivalent update for the mod!

Edit Note: Also, what would be a good time for them to rise and shine, take showers, etc.? I think that would be good stuff to include in their daily schedule

2nd Edit Note: Following the homeschooling mods... do you know which mods would work on Seasons update or 1.67 patch which will allow for teens to move? Thank you for any help on any of this you can give me

Thanks again for posting this idea and having it so well thought out! I think it's absolutely great and I think I will figure out an edited version which will have a sports base or something instead, so that way I can play it! However, I sincerely love this idea and I hope A TON of people try it out

if it helps,you cant get working pianos and some working drums from The Sims Resource here's the link to the piano from tsr (the sim resource) http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-sets-objects-garden/title/sunterras-breeze-chill-out/id/1251028/ and for the homeschooling, NRAAS has a careers mod that allows homeschooling,nraas also has the a mod called Movers that allows teens to live by themselves If you want the link to the NRAAS mod or the drum set I'll give them to you! :D
Field Researcher
#42 Old 8th Jan 2015 at 3:44 PM Last edited by Simlover7114 : 10th Jan 2015 at 3:34 PM.
I have tried this once before and I am really wanting to try it again, I didn't fully focus on it last time so that's probably why I stopped but now I think I'll go for it again! I'll be sure to post pictures soon!

Edit: Since nobody else has posted I thought I'd just edit this post. I officially, after about 4 hours of building and editing have finished making the schoolhouse! There are six students and a teacher in the household, the teacher has a lot to handle! There are 2 boys and 4 girl students. I included the study/library and gymnasium along with a large pool in the backyard. I included plenty for the students to do on their time off and decided that instead of doing multiple streams every day I would have the three streams split up through days. On days where they don't have class they are free to leave so long as they don't cause trouble. Here is the weekly schedule: Monday-Music Tuesday-Dance Wednesday-Drama Thursday-Music Friday-Dance Saturday-Drama Sunday-Free For Everyone. I made it like this so that I wouldn't have to juggle as much or get overly annoyed when they did something when I wasn't paying attention, it will also give it a more realistic feel where the teacher can always be there. It also will keep the challenge more interesting, at least I think so. So it's time to meet my students and teacher (pictures below with captions on who they are)...
Rhyan Collara, or as she will be called, Ms. Collara, she is our teacher, traits are Brave, Virtuoso, Artistic, Nurturing, and Athletic.
Lucia Henry, Drama Student, traits are Diva, Charismatic, Dramatic, and Natural Born Performer.
Leia Henry, Music Student and twin sister of Lucia, traits are Virtuoso, Shy, Artistic, and Friendly.
Elisa Woodard, Dance Student, traits are Athletic, Mean Spirited, Snob, and Dramatic.
Cory Hawkins, Drama Student, Good Sense of Humor, Charismatic, Friendly, Natural Born Performer.
Kylie Whitson, Dance Student, traits are Shy, Clumsy, Athletic and Ambitious.
And last but not least, Alec Lyon, Music Student, traits are Virtuoso, Irresistible, Friendly, Great-Kisser.
There's gonna be some real drama in this challenge! I will also include pics of the school grounds, I made it a quite large school, I filled up most of a 60 60 lot... The pool out back is a 12 by 55 with diving boards, stone fountains at the end, mosaics in the bottom, and even a slide. They all also got their own pool loungers. I was very entertained making this place. I am starting the real challenge now!

"900 years of time and space, and I have never met someone who wasn't important."
Field Researcher
#43 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 10:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nayze
I only have guitars and the laser rythmacon (Or something of that spelling), How would that work for me?

Why don't you get specific with the type of music- Future rock or Punk? (You could also just call it Techno). But punk bands have drums and lots of guitars, right?

Bread edges.... are the new white meat.
READ the Sparrows Random Legacy Challenge Blog
READ the Sparrows WISHACY Challenge Blog
WATCH the Test of Time Challenge Let's Play! Videos
Test Subject
#44 Old 5th Sep 2015 at 8:50 AM
I think This is a great idea.
My Sims are
Teacher
Briar Bennet.
Traits: Virtuoso,Athletic,Charismatic,Perfectionist,Natural Born Performer.
Dance Students:
Olivia Bennet (Briars Daughter).
Traits: Athletic, Friendly, Artistic, Natural Born Performer ( Gene trait )
Hannah Merritt
Traits:Athletic, Animal Lover, Avant Garde, Disciplined
Drama Students:
William Stamp
Traits:Charismatic, Dramatic, Excitable, Star Quality
Elle Borne
Traits:Charismatic,Dramatic, Natural Born Performer, Daredevil
Music Students
Daisy Sweet
Traits: Virtuoso, Rebellious, Good, Friendly
Maya Dame
Traits: Virtuoso, Star Quality, Friendly, Natural Born Performer

I really will enjoy this challenge! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#45 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 11:31 PM
Yay!

I've started this. Best challenge ever!
Test Subject
#46 Old 15th Sep 2015 at 1:42 AM
I am not sure if I can get mods to have all this simmies . I have a iMac . Sadness.
Test Subject
#47 Old 4th Nov 2016 at 9:59 PM
I know this is an old post, but I just saw a YouTube video about this and I have to say: I need to try this. I actually have another little challenge: exams! You can do exams after 2 weeks, people can graduate and new students join the school! :P
Field Researcher
#48 Old 20th Dec 2016 at 4:46 PM
Trying to do a combination of this challenge along with the Boarding School Challenge. It'll get more vocational as the kids age up.
Screenshots

Bread edges.... are the new white meat.
READ the Sparrows Random Legacy Challenge Blog
READ the Sparrows WISHACY Challenge Blog
WATCH the Test of Time Challenge Let's Play! Videos
Page 2 of 2