Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Kirishima (45-degree angled Pagoda)

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 536 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 45,697 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 23rd Apr 2006 at 2:02 PM
Updated: 22nd May 2006 at 5:51 PM
Kirishima is a traditional yet unusual japanese pagoda: It sits at a 45-degree angle from the street. This allows it to feature the most subtly sloped pagoda roof I've ever made. I built it to house my zen master and his three trainees. The pagoda itself is a single room, fitting for meditation, dharma talks, and yoga. The basement below features a pool and four large rooms. My Zen master is not completely detached from material things, obviously, since this 3x3 lot cost him $46,461. Enlightenment ain't free!

Kirishima is part VI of the Shozen series. Check the Residential Lot Downloads for other parts.

* No EP required
* Hack-free
* Includes some of the wallpapers in my upcoming Dark Shoji series
* My Ultimate Architecture Tutorial can be found here
* To build interior walls, you might need the Unleveled Walls by Numeror (Praise be his name!)

Let me know how you like it, give me thanks if deserved. And if you really like it, please give it a good rating.

If you use it in the game, please do post a screenshot or two here. Thanks!