Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 6:24 PM Last edited by MimiSim : 16th Jan 2012 at 3:42 AM.
If you were a sim (a survey)
If you were a sim. (a survey)

What would be your name? (just first name or both)
What sim-age would you be?
What kind of persinality would you have? (in points or in general)
What would be your aspiration?
What would be your turn ons & off?

Where would you live? (neighborhood and/or house)
Who would you live with?
If you are old enough for a job, what kind of job would you have? (maxis or custom)
If you go to school, do you go to private school, public school, or no school at all?
What skill points would you have?
What badges would you have?
What would be your hobbies?
If you had to pick a townie to date, who would it be?
If you had to pick a townie to be your friend, who would it be?
What would you look like? (you can post a picture if you like)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I were a sim:
  • My name would be Mimi Zaxxon.
  • I would be a teen. (even though i'm really an adult irl)
  • My personality would be: 4 neatness, 3 shyness, 3 active, 5 playful, and 10 nice
  • My aspiration would be knowledge with family being my secondary aspiration.
  • My turn ons would be logic and creativity and my turn off would be zombies or stench.
  • I would live at 210 Wright Way in Pleasentview with the sims I made of my people in my family and my cat Bella.
  • I would go to private school and have an after school job in alchemy or science if I had to pick a maxis career.
  • My skill points would probably be: 3 cooking, 1 mechanical, 2 charisma, 1 body, 7 logic, 5 creativity, and 2 cleaning.
  • I would probably have the fishing and gardening badges in bronze and robotics badge in silver.
  • My hobbies would be science, nature, and music & dance.
  • If I had to date a townie, I'd date Troy Go.
  • If I had to be pick a townie to be my friend, I'd pick Jenny Long.
  • I would look like my avatar. Here's another pic.

Please reply and tell me your answers. What would you be like if you were a sim?

Visit my simblr for sims 4 mods and more &
My simstagram =(^_^)=
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 6:53 PM
If I were a sim. (a survey)

What would be your name? (just first name or both) Vic Gil
What sim-age would you be? Adult
What kind of personality would you have? (in points or in general) Sagitarian (but with two less neat point and one more nice, and playful point)
What would be your aspiration? Pleasure
What would be your turn ons & off? turn on's Charisma, Red hair, turn offs: hard worker, Logical

Where would you live? (neighborhood and/or house) Pleasantview in the hidden cottage
Who would you live with? My Pomeranian (Blondie), and Chow Chow/Shepard mix (Baby), and my gray-taby cat (Smokey)
If you are old enough for a job, what kind of job would you have? (maxis or custom) In the games field
If you go to school, do you go to private school, public school, or no school at all? n/a
What skill points would you have? Cooking 6, Creative 8, and maybe 2 points in everything else
What badges would you have? Register silver, Stocking silver, Sales gold, Fishing bronze, Gardening bronze
What would be your hobbies? Arts/crafts (pre-destined), Music, Literature
If you had to pick a townie to date, who would it be? Marisa Bendett, or Jan Tellerman
If you had to pick a townie to be your friend, who would it be? Komei Tellerman
What would you look like? (you can post a picture if you like) black hair goatee, ponytail

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 7:05 PM
What would be your name? Barbara, my real life name, or just Rose
What sim-age would you be? Young Adult
What kind of persinality would you have? Shy & active
What would be your aspiration? Knowledge.
What would be your turn ons & off? Vampirism? Seriously, I dunno.

Where would you live? In a college dorm?
Who would you live with? My dorm mate
If you are old enough for a job, what kind of job would you have? Journalism would be great.
What skill points would you have? I paint and write, so Creativity. Also, I love to cook.
What badges would you have? Bronze sewing badge
What would be your hobbies? Cuisine or Literature
If you had to pick a townie to date, who would it be? A grand vampire?
If you had to pick a townie to be your friend, who would it be? Goopy. Because I could make fun of his name.
What would you look like? *looks for her picture in the exchange* Oh, I didn't upload myself. Light skin, grey eyes, dark brown hair in a bobcut :D
Mad Poster
#4 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 7:13 PM
What would be your name? (just first name or both) Angie
What sim-age would you be? Teen!
What kind of persinality would you have? (in points or in general) Aries.
What would be your aspiration? Family, secondary aspiration knowledge.
What would be your turn ons & off? Turn on: Logical Turn offs: Cologne, Good at Body Skill (extremely fit people scare me)

Where would you live? (neighbourhood and/or house) Pleasantview, in that brown house with the huge deck out back.
Who would you live with? Dibs on Dustin Broke.
If you are old enough for a job, what kind of job would you have? (maxis or custom) Gamer, or my actual job as a computer repairs person.
If you go to school, do you go to private school, public school, or no school at all? NO SCHOOL KTHANKS
What skill points would you have? 7 Logic, 3 Cooking, 8 Creative, 1 Cleaning, 0 Body x'D
What badges would you have? Robotics silver, Restocking bronze, Cashiering bronze, Sales silver.
What would be your hobbies? Film & Lit, Games, Music & Dance, Tinkering, Art, Science
If you had to pick a townie to date, who would it be? http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Remington_Harris
If you had to pick a townie to be your friend, who would it be? Ivy Copur
What would you look like? (you can post a picture if you like) I would look like me. LOL.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Instructor
#5 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 7:39 PM
♠What would be your name?
Julia Addison Morgan
♠What sim-age would you be?
Adult
♠What kind of personality would you have?
Leo
♠What would be your aspiration?
Family with secondary aspiration Knowledge
♠What would be your turn ons & off?
Turn on - Cologne, Jewelry
Turn Off - Stink

♠Where would you live?
An apartment somewhere in Downtown.
♠Who would you live with?
My roommate.
♠If you are old enough for a job, what kind of job would you have?
I would probably be a doctor.
♠What skill points would you have?
Cooking 7, Logic 6, Creativity 5, Cleaning 4, Athletic 5, Parenting, Anger Management, Physiology
♠What badges would you have?
Cosmetology - Silver, Gardening - Bronze, Sewing - Bronze
♠What would be your hobbies?
Arts and Crafts, Cuisine, Film and Literature, Nature, Science
♠If you had to pick a townie to date, who would it be?
Abhijeet Cho from Strangetown
♠If you had to pick a townie to be your friend, who would it be?
Brandi Broke
♠What would you look like?
Instructor
#6 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 7:49 PM
My name would be Kristina (my real name)
I would be a Young Adult
My personality points would be 3/1/4/9/8
My aspiration(s) would be Pleasure/knowledge
My turn ons would be red hair and fitness and my turn offs would be fatness.

I would live somewhere in Veronaville, preferably close to Tybalt Capp lol.
For the moment I would live alone.
I don´t have a job right now, but if I was a sim it would be easy to get a job and I would go for one in the medical section.
I would be too old for school if I was a sim, but Private School would be nice - you know randomly gain a skill point and such things.
I would have 2 cooking points, 0 mechanical, 1 cleaning, 7 body, 5 creative and 8 logic.
I´m afraid I wouldn´t have any talent badges to start with .
My hobbies would be games, nature, music & dance and film & literature
There is a dormie who comes with LFT, he´s got red hair, green eyes, has the knowledge aspiration and face template 8. I would go for him.
I would like to become friends with Goopy GilsCarbo. Not kidding, I kind of like him.
I would have red semi long hair, green eyes, extreamly pale skin and (unfortunately) a bit overweight. That´s ironic though, since I mentioned that fatness was a turn off for me...
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 8:16 PM

What would be your name? Maren
What kind of persinality would you have? (in points or in general) Leo!
What would be your aspiration? Knowledge or Fortune.
What would be your turn ons & off? Turn on? Brown hair... Vampires. Turn off: Servos. I hate those so much. Creeps me out.

Where would you live? (neighborhood and/or house) Veronaville. I love the design. Probably Academie Le Toure.
Who would you live with? My mom and our pets. Two dogs.
If you are old enough for a job, what kind of job would you have? (maxis or custom) Education career track.
If you go to school, do you go to private school, public school, or no school at all? College.
What skill points would you have? Erm... Probably none. Haha. I'm bad at all of those. Maybe charisma.
What badges would you have? None Maybe cosmetology. I like doing people's makeup.
What would be your hobbies? Literature... Science... Games.
If you had to pick a townie to date, who would it be? Haha. One of my custom made ones who are good looking.
If you had to pick a townie to be your friend, who would it be? Butler and Noodle will always be my favorite stray cats. No townie friends!
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 8:21 PM
What would be your name?Lilly(not my real name)
What sim-age would you be?Young Adult
What kind of persinality would you have?Pieces
What would be your aspiration?Money with secondary fun
What would be your turn ons & off?Trun ons:Red hair and fitness, Turn offs:facial hair or zombies

Where would you live? A small home
Who would you live with? with my college friends
If you are old enough for a job, what kind of job would you have? none(still in college)
If you go to school, do you go to private school, public school, or no school at all? Acedemia Le Tour
What skill points would you have?9 cteativity, 6 logic, and 2 of everything else
What badges would you have?Hairdressing, flower arranging
What would be your hobbies?Art, music, games, sewing
If you had to pick a townie to date, who would it be? Does Mitch Indie count?
If you had to pick a townie to be your friend, who would it be?Adult Ivy Coper
What would you look like? (you can post a picture if you like)I would have hot pink skin and long white hair
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 8:48 PM Last edited by Lavaster : 19th Feb 2012 at 10:33 PM.
What would be your name? (just first name or both) Last name Carter. idk about the first name, probably Gabriela, Gisselle "Gigi", Samantha, or Camille.
What sim-age would you be? Probably adult, although I'm a teenager right now.
What kind of personality would you have? Same as the Cancer zodiac sign gives
What would be your aspiration? Fortune (it used to be the popularity aspiration)
What would be your turn ons & off? Formal wear + logic OR formal wear + charismatic. Or just charisma + logic. In real life, tall, skinny guys in formal wear are attractive to me, but "tall" and "skinny" aren't available in The Sims :P
Where would you live? (neighborhood and/or house) Pleasantview, probably a custom house but there's a chance I'd live in the Pleasant family house.
Who would you live with? Myself and a dog... or three. or four. Okay, too much, probably two.
If you are old enough for a job, what kind of job would you have? (maxis or custom) Either business career, politics career, or acting. Or modelling! That would rock!
If you go to school, do you go to private school, public school, or no school at all? I wouldn't want to go to school. But for my teen/child years, public school.
What skill points would you have? Around the middle in creativity and logic, um... I'm trying to remember what else there is... three points in Cooking, one or two in body/fitness... six or seven in charisma... Mechanical would be one, probably... three for cleaning.
What badges would you have? None, probably
What would be your hobbies? Film and Literature, Games, Arts and Crafts, Cuisine, Nature, Science, maybe a little of Sports and Fitness.
If you had to pick a townie to date, who would it be? Mr. Big, so I can take his money---er, love Yeah, let's go with that.. "love..."
If you had to pick a townie to be your friend, who would it be? Maybe Jan Tellerman. NO, wait-- the SOCIALITES Kiss, kiss, darling!
What would you look like? (you can post a picture if you like) (See my avatar.)

ENTJ
Instructor
#10 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 8:49 PM Last edited by aaries16 : 17th Jan 2012 at 3:06 AM.
What would be your name? - My real name
What sim-age would you be? - Adult
What kind of personality would you have? - I'd be in the middle with neatness, not very active or outgoing. Middle in nice. A little under the middle for playful.
What would be your aspiration? - I would've been a knowledge in college and switched to family mid-way through. And my secondary would be knowledge.
What would be your turn ons & off? - Turn ons: high in logic, blonde hair; Turn off: Green plant-person

Where would you live? - I guess I'd be in an apartment if this were true to my life, but if this were an ideal world I'd be living in a decent sized starter home
Who would you live with? - If it's a reflection on my life, I'd live alone and I might adopt a kitty. But if this were ideal, I'd have a husband and a baby or toddler or both.
If you are old enough for a job, what kind of job would you have? - I'd be in the gamer career with a job in game design (it is a reflection of life), or maybe I'd be an architect
If you go to school, do you go to private school, public school, or no school at all? - Since I'm an adult and in the sim world there is no continuing education, I am no longer in school (but I did graduate) and I wouldn't have to worry about going back to get a Master's degree to further my career.
What skill points would you have? - Whatever I need for my job. I'd most likely be highest in logic, but charisma would suffer the most.
What badges would you have? - none, and definately not gardening
What would be your hobbies? - games and literature/film and music/dance
If you had to pick a townie to date, who would it be? - Chase Shaw
If you had to pick a townie to be your friend, who would it be? - Chase Shaw?
What would you look like? - Skin color #4, brown eyes, black hair, a Nouk hairstyle, glasses, lipgloss, no blush or shadow or eyeliner, no jewelry, and I'd be wearing yellow
#11 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 9:13 PM Last edited by SingleClawDesigns : 15th Jan 2012 at 10:04 PM. Reason: forgot school and body skill
What would be your name?~ Nolan Nolans
What sim-age would you be?~ Young Adult
What kind of persinality would you have? (in points or in general)~ Libra
What would be your aspiration?~ Romance
What would be your turn ons & off?~ Blonde hair/creative fatness

Where would you live? (neighborhood and/or house)~ downtown in one of those row house apartments
Who would you live with?~ alone
If you are old enough for a job, what kind of job would you have? (maxis or custom)~ barista in coffee shop
If you go to school, do you go to private school, public school, or no school at all?~ Academie Le Tour mostly because they all seem like stuck up snobs who would be easy to woo into bed.
What skill points would you have?~ 3 cooking 7 creative 1 mechanical 0 cleaning 4 logic 10 charisma 5 body
What badges would you have? gold flower arranging
What would be your hobbies?~ film and literature, music and dance OTH
If you had to pick a townie to date, who would it be?~ Jason Menon
If you had to pick a townie to be your friend, who would it be?~ Gordon Wolosenko
What would you look like?~ skin 2, green eyes, brown hair(fanseelamb's cute short straight hair) no glasses, stubble 1, Athlete body mesh (with black fetching leather jacket by fanseelamb)
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 9:37 PM Last edited by Carolyns-Mewmix : 15th Jan 2012 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Forgot turn ons and turn offs. Oops.
What would be your name? (just first name or both) Erin
What kind of persinality would you have? (in points or in general) Lazy, Outgoing, Nice, Playful, 4 Neat points,
What would be your aspiration? Knowledge as my primary, Family as my secondary.
What would be your turn ons & off? Turn ons: Black Hair, Muscles. Turn off: Stink.

Where would you live? (neighborhood and/or house) Belladonna Cove, in one of the apartments.
Who would you live with? My boyfriend and my cat :3
If you are old enough for a job, what kind of job would you have? (maxis or custom) I'd like the Science career :D
If you go to school, do you go to private school, public school, or no school at all? I'd be in Uni.
What skill points would you have? 1 Body, 7 Charisma, 5 Creativity, 3 Logic, 4 Mechanical, 4 Cooking, 2 Cleaning.
What badges would you have? Silver in the sewing one. I equate that to my crochet skills irl :P
What would be your hobbies? Film and Literature, Music and Dance, Tinkering, Games
If you had to pick a townie to date, who would it be? I don't remember the townies ._.
If you had to pick a townie to be your friend, who would it be? ^
What would you look like? (you can post a picture if you like) Brown thick, wavy, long hair, brown eyes, no makeup, Untucked jeans with a plain tank top, earrings (irl I have 4 piercings per ear), ring on my right ring finger. I suppose the closest to my body type would be a Warlokk mesh.
irl my hair is thin and straight, so my sim hair would be my dream hair.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 9:52 PM Last edited by Gazelove : 15th Jan 2012 at 9:53 PM. Reason: ee, lines! ocd!
What would be your name? Lillian Ashby
What kind of personality would you have? Generic cancer, of course.
What would be your aspiration? Romance. I'm a serial monogamist, though, so my secondary would definitely be Family.
What would be your turn ons & off? facial hair, mechanical. Dislike fatness.

Where would you live? Home I built myself on that little mountain in Pleasantview, or tucked away somewhere in Desiderata Valley.
Who would you live with? A few stray kitties and maybe a hot townie taken from pixeltrade. ;]
If you are old enough for a job, what kind of job would you have? Adventurer! If only I could get away with this irl. I'd be writing novels on the side.
If you go to school, do you go to private school, public school, or no school at all? Not at all.
What skill points would you have? Cooking 5, Logic 6, Creative 4, Mechanical 9, Cleaning 2, Charisma 1.
What would be your hobbies? film and literature, oth games. little bit of everything except sports & crafting.
If you had to pick a townie to date, who would it be? ... Mop.
If you had to pick a townie to be your friend, who would it be? Malcolm Landgraab, even though he's kind of a jerk.
What would you look like? Pretty much all Mouseyblue/Pooklet randomness, with clothes by Sixsixsims or BETAsims.
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 10:51 PM
What would be your name? (just first name or both) Hmmm, Meeka Nu.
What sim-age would you be? YA
What kind of persinality would you have? (in points or in general) - nice, shy, slob, playful, lazy. haha.
What would be your aspiration? family.
What would be your turn ons & off? tall, dark hair. Hmm, turn off: cocky attitude

Where would you live? (neighborhood and/or house) Pleasantview, The Pleasant's house. I have always loved it.
Who would you live with? Erm, my border collie: Jack.
If you are old enough for a job, what kind of job would you have? (maxis or custom) Ultrasound Tech.
If you go to school, do you go to private school, public school, or no school at all? private
What skill points would you have? creativity, cooking, and cleaning. :P
What badges would you have? gardening and fishing!
What would be your hobbies? playing that llama board game! Sewing, and pottery!
If you had to pick a townie to date, who would it be? Ick. ermmm. Benjamin Long, (only because he's isn't a romance sim! :P)
If you had to pick a townie to be your friend, who would it be? NOT Marsha B.! Umm, Jan Tellerman, Marylena something. lol.
What would you look like? (you can post a picture if you like) I would want to like her: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=446560
Scholar
#15 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 11:47 PM
name? Probably my real name as my favorite names tend to change every few years :/ lol
sim-age? Adult
personality? (in points or in general) Lazy, playful, shy, nice, somewhat slobby (Same as SimfreekoO lol!)
aspiration? I would be pleasure, but I dont like the wants & stuff in TS2's pleasure so.. maybe knowledge
turn ons & off? brown & black hair, turn off.. probably stinky xD

Where would you live? (neighborhood and/or house) A suburban house with a pool.
Who would you live with? My BF i suppose
job? (maxis or custom) Well in RL, I want to do animation, so the closest would be the game career.
private school, public school, or no school at all? Uhh, public is fine lol
skill points? Creativity, maybe 1 cooking point haha
badges? None !
hobbies? Nature, Gaming, Arts & Crafts
If you had to pick a townie to date, who would it be? No clue haha. Maybe Komei? He seems like a nice fellow
If you had to pick a townie to be your friend, who would it be? Meadow Thayer...no idea why
What would you look like? like my RL self! (my avatar)
Scholar
#16 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 2:21 AM
What would be your name? Hazel (my real name)
What kind of personality would you have? sloppy, somewhat outgoing, lazy, somewhat playful and nice.
What would be your aspiration? Knowledge primary, Family secondary
What would be your turn ons & off? Turn ons: Glasses/Cologne, Turn off: Stink.

Where would you live? Pleasantview (or uberhood)
Who would you live with? Going by my self-sim, with my sim-husband, three kids and a cat.
If you are old enough for a job, what kind of job would you have? Has to be the Science career!
If you go to school, do you go to private school, public school, or no school at all? Public
What skill points would you have? high logic and creativity
What badges would you have? Gold Cashier, Bronze/Silver Restock, Gold Sewing
What would be your hobbies? Film & Literature (mainly Lit), Music & Dancing, Science and Arts & Crafts.
If you had to pick a townie to date, who would it be? Can I get back to you on that one?
If you had to pick a townie to be your friend, who would it be? Brittany Parker (aged up)
What would you look like? My avatar, only with hazel eyes (courtesy of Shady)

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 3:15 AM
What would be your name? Eli Istvan or Vex Norreen or Linx Van Dawn (all female names)
What kind of personality would you have? Shy, Nice, and Playful
What would be your aspiration? Knowledge
What would be your turn ons & off? [Turn On's: Vampirism and Undies.] [Turn Off's: Stink]

Where would you live? Veronaville or Strangetown. My home would be a mansion.
Who would you live with? My sisters.
If you are old enough for a job, what kind of job would you have? Paranormal
If you go to school, do you go to private school, public school, or no school at all? Private
What skill points would you have? All of them
What badges would you have? Hmm, not too sure.
What would be your hobbies? Painting, singing and writing
If you had to pick a townie to date, who would it be? This chick with black hat, her name changes all the freaking time. Latest name was Amaya Fuchs.
If you had to pick a townie to be your friend, who would it be? That is a hard one, actually. Hmmm. Maybe Bella Goth?
What would you look like? (you can post a picture if you like): I would probably have black hair with red stripes going through my hair. Gothic attire, like the pants from Hot Topic (Love those clothes)

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 3:41 AM
What would be your name? - Andre
What sim-age would you be? - Adult (best one IMO)
What kind of persinality would you have? - Neatness 4, Outgoing 5, Active 4, Playful 7, Niceness 4.
What would be your aspiration? - Fortune
What would be your turn ons & off? - Turn on: Black hair, Logical. Turn off: Lycanthropy

Where would you live? - Desiderata Valley
Who would you live with? - Alone, or with a random townie roommate.
If you are old enough for a job, what kind of job would you have? - Business or Architecture
If you go to school, do you go to private school, public school, or no school at all? - Public School
What skill points would you have? - Logic: 3, Creativity: 4
What badges would you have? - None
What would be your hobbies? - I would be destined for Games, but also have some enthusiasm in arts & crafts.
If you had to pick a townie to date, who would it be? - The Diva
If you had to pick a townie to be your friend, who would it be? - Mr. Big
What would you look like? (you can post a picture if you like): Custom hair, and custom skin tone.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 5:41 AM Last edited by MsScribble : 16th Jan 2012 at 5:55 AM.
Alison Gooseberry
Probably a young adult: college looks like fun and I would have the whole sim world in front of me
Being balanced would be nice (Not to mention a new experience) so I would match up my p points and be a Cancer.
Probably family. Or furtune. Or popularity. I can't decide! Perhaps I would switch during different stages of my life.
Turn On's:
Charismatic sims
Black-haired sims
Turn Off's:
Zombie's
After college and living a few sim years on my own and exporing all the sub hoods, BV holiday's and visiting Downtown at night I would eventually settle in Pleasantview. After establishing myself as a journalist and writer I would live in a quirky cottage, possible over-decorated in the shabby chic theme. I would spend my time writing books on the history of the town and its charactors.
Who would you live with?
By then I would be a family sim, living with my two children, 1 dog and 1 cat.
If you are old enough for a job, what kind of job would you have? (maxis or custom)
Journalism
I would spend my life maxing all of them, with the exception of the mechanical skills. I don't fancy being killed by my stove.
The gold in gardening
Literature.
I can't think of any male townie's I would want to date, so I would pick Jan Tellerman. Since I'm not gay it would be a pretty uncomfortable date, so we'd just go to the crypt o night club where its too loud to talk and dance all night.
Brandi LeTourneau.
I would be a red haired, freckled sim with pooklet hair and a quirky wardrobe, like this sim (she's actually a S3 sim but you get the picture. http://s425.photobucket.com/albums/...&current=59.jpg
Field Researcher
#20 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 10:07 AM

What would be your name? (just first name or both) Hannah
What sim-age would you be? YA
What kind of persinality would you have? (in points or in general) Gemini, with 3 neat points lol and a small amount of nice points too!
What would be your aspiration? hmm i think popularity!
What would be your turn ons & off? turn off defo facial hair, turn on's fitness and black hair.

Where would you live? (neighborhood and/or house) Currently i would be at Uni, Sim State.
Who would you live with? 5 other dormies.
If you are old enough for a job, what kind of job would you have? (maxis or custom) I would be working in retail or a bar.
If you go to school, do you go to private school, public school, or no school at all? N/A
What skill points would you have? I'd have about 6 cooking, 0 cleaning and creativity, 4 logic, 2 body, 7 Charisma.
What badges would you have? None.
What would be your hobbies? Ermmm is drinking considered a hobby? lol.
If you had to pick a townie to date, who would it be? hmmmm i would be all over Don Lothorio if im honest lol but hes not a townie, maybe one of the Mr Bigs? I like Jeff, or that Garret Bear from downtown, i like a man with money
If you had to pick a townie to be your friend, who would it be? Marissa Bendett is awesome or Ivy Copour, id also befriend Goopy, he would be fun to hit the clubs with!
What would you look like? (you can post a picture if you like) I'd have the first skintone, be fat, brown mid-length hair and be wearing them sloppy pjs! I am a student after all :p
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 3:16 AM
What would be your name? (just first name or both) Hmm...how about just my regular name? (Which I'm not going to tell you what it is because, heck, this is the internet...)
What sim-age would you be? Adult.
What kind of persinality would you have? (in points or in general) Ah, maybe, like, outgoing, active, see how that'd be like...
What would be your aspiration? Family. Definitely family.
What would be your turn ons & off? Black hair, fitness, and I'd hate Plantsims.

Where would you live? (neighborhood and/or house) Giant Sim mansion!
Who would you live with? A husband and some kids, maybe.
If you are old enough for a job, what kind of job would you have? (maxis or custom) I wouldn't have one. I'd have the husband have a job and I'll take care of the little Sim babies.
If you go to school, do you go to private school, public school, or no school at all? No school.
What skill points would you have? Activeness, creativeness, uh...
What badges would you have? Gardening?
What would be your hobbies? I lost that game so I don't know...
If you had to pick a townie to date, who would it be? Toby Bruenig. I had a family with him once in my game and he was a pretty nice guy, actually. (Even if those faces on the family were ugly.)
If you had to pick a townie to be your friend, who would it be? Benjamin Long, maybe.
What would you look like? (you can post a picture if you like) I'd have brown hair, makeup, CC glasses and CC clothes.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 9:20 PM
What would be your name? (just first name or both) Mai Faire
What sim-age would you be? Teen
What kind of persinality would you have? (in points or in general) Kind, Neat, Shy, Active and Playful.
What would be your aspiration? First: Grilled Cheese | Secondary: Family
What would be your turn ons & off? Turns on: Custom Hair and Artistic. Turns off: Fatness

Where would you live? (neighborhood and/or house) A small, cozy apartment. But the best furniture. Lol.
Who would you live with? My baby alien, who i'd raise like my own. Perhaps a kitten for my alien.
If you go to school, do you go to private school, public school, or no school at all? Custom school, where you do your homework at school.
What skill points would you have? Creativeness, Logic and cooking. Don't want them house fires now, do we?
What badges would you have? Fishing, Flower arranging, Toy making, Pottery, Sewing and Gardening.
What would be your hobbies? Games and Nature.
If you had to pick a townie to date, who would it be? The most annoying, then kill them on date.
If you had to pick a townie to be your friend, who would it be? Meadow Thayer, she had the nerve to stay on my swing set for 'bout 12 hours.

Mai and Jude:

Always remember that you are absolutely unique.
Just like everyone else.
-Margaret Mead
Mad Poster
#23 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 10:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MimiSim

Who would you live with?
If you go to school, do you go to private school, public school, or no school at all?

Alexandra Spears. (I'm happy with the name I was given.)
Adult.
Neat 3 Outgoing 3 Active 5 Playful 7 Nice 6
Knowledge
Turn-ons: Glasses, hard worker. Turn-off, stink.
Riverblossom Hills, probably somewhere on Riverbend Road (I hate summer).
I'd live with my husband and son.
I wouldn't have a job.
Skill points: Cleaning 1 Charisma 0 Body 2 Logic 4 Creative 8 Mechanical 4 Cooking 5
I'd probably have a bronze sewing badge.
Hobbies: Games, arts and crafts
Townie to date? Not in the market.
Townie as a friend? Who knows.

Who is Q? qanon.pub
Mad Poster
#24 Old 15th Feb 2012 at 1:12 AM
What would be your name? Sim God
What kind of persinality would you have? Mean, shy, vaguely untidy. The fact that we have to use ALL the personality points means sim me is slightly more athletic than real me.
What would be your aspiration? Knowledge.
What would be your turn ons & off? Turn on: Hard worker, good at cooking. Turn off: Stink.

Where would you live? (neighborhood and/or house) Apartment.
Who would you live with? My cat and kid.
If you are old enough for a job, what kind of job would you have? (maxis or custom) SCIENCE!
If you go to school, do you go to private school, public school, or no school at all? NA
What skill points would you have? Cooking, logic, creative, a bit of body.
What badges would you have? Er... none. XD
What would be your hobbies? MOAR SCIENCE!
If you had to pick a townie to date, who would it be? Don Lothario would be a fun date, I think.
If you had to pick a townie to be your friend, who would it be? Brandi Broke. We could be single parent buddies and swap parenting tips.
What would you look like? (you can post a picture if you like) Like my avatar, but with less silly hat.

ETA: Here, have another picture:
Instructor
#25 Old 15th Feb 2012 at 1:31 AM
If I were a sim?

What would be your name? Amanda Fletcher
What kind of persinality would you have? (in points or in general I am a Leo, but I am nowhere near outgoing. My points would be 3 in the neat/sloppy, 3 shy/outgoing, 5 lazy/active, 6/7 of playful/serious, and 6/7 mean/nice.
What would be your aspiration?Knowledge
What would be your turn ons & off? Blonde hair, Logical for Turn on, Turn off - Zombie (that would just freak me the heck out.)

Where would you live? (neighborhood and/or house) probably Strangetown, I'd have a fascination with the supernatural.

Who would you live with? My husband maybe

If you are old enough for a job, what kind of job would you have? Journalism (I like writing)

If you go to school, do you go to private school, public school, or no school at all? Public School.

What skill points would you have? Logic, Creativity, Mechanical

What badges would you have? Probably none.

What would be your hobbies? Would be Literature if Film wasn't involved, (hate movies) otherwise it'd be Arts and Craft even though I stink at it.

If you had to pick a townie to date, who would it be? Cyd Roseland or Dustin Broke (when he got older of course!)

If you had to pick a townie to be your friend, who would it be? Uhm Cassandra Goth because she is very sweet

What would you look like? (you can post a picture if you like) I'll have to find a Sim pic later. I'd have shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes, medium build, and I'd probably wear a t-shirt and jeans or t-shirt and slacks/sweats with no shoes. =D
Page 1 of 2