Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#226 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 10:14 PM
Obviously Serana from Skyrim. Who wouldn't fall in love with that cute witty little vampire? :3

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Advertisement
#227 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 5:18 PM
Fallen in love? Umm it might sounds a little too far, don't you think? Even I admired some male characters because of their great personalities and smart thoughts, I wouldn't call it fallen in love for those fictional characters.

The only character i feel crushing on (for proper word) is Kimihiro Watanuki, lead male character on XXXHolic, my favorite anime so far. He's a very unique character has an ability to see spirits with childish exaggerated expression seeing his crush and disgust at serious wooden looking classmate as companion, at the beginning. Throughout the series, he learns lots of lessons of understanding his existence and world to develop his maturity to become more serious and stronger person. Anything he can do to bring his mentor, Yuko, back. He also has an amazing skill at cooking

Test Subject
#228 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 5:30 PM
Some of my most fulfilling relationships have been with ficticious/fictional and often very 'unavailable' characters!
When I was about thirteen I was deeply in love with Sherlock Holmes, then I moved on to The Scarlet Pimpernel, Mr Spock, and Batman. Then there was Mr Rochester, and Data, and Dracula (as played by Christopher Lee), and as I tend to read through an author's entire works in fast succession I get unhealthily fixated on certain characters quite freqently, the most recent being the wonderful Petronius from Lindsey Davis' superb 'Falco' novels, although my perennial fantasy pin-up boy has to be Havelock Vetinari, Patrician of Ankh-Morpork.
Oh, and I have a bit of a thing for Mortimer Goth, but don't tell anyone, ok?
Lab Assistant
#229 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 7:12 PM
holden caulfield x100000. we are basically the same person, except he's a boy and i'm a girl. and he drinks and smokes. and gets kicked out of school. BUT WHATEVER. our general opinions of things are the same.

flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/madelinep/

[{call me maddie}]
Test Subject
#230 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 12:33 AM Last edited by DinkieDoo : 5th Oct 2012 at 1:01 AM.
I've had way, way too many. Why are they all so perfect?!?

1.Draco Malfoy :lovestruc From Harry Potter. He's so amazing. Yeah, he's a kinda evil but not so evil that he could kill. Most of it was his parents *big pleading eyes*. I swear, honest! It was all them. It was a book crush before it was a movie and book crush. I may or may not still have a crush on him...

2.Sirius Black. Nuff said, right? Also from Harry Potter.

3.Peter Pan from... Peter Pan. The cartoon Disney version. I really disliked Wendy because of that.

4.Ferris Bueller I'm over that though. *insert shifty eyes here* He was just so fun.

There were more... um...
5.Oh right! The guy from The Breakfast Club. I can't remember his name ATM but he's the badass one.
6.Also the New Peter Parker from: The Amazing SpiderMan.
7.And Dimitri from Anastasia.
8.And Aladdin.
9. The weirdest? Diego from Ice Age- his personality! Why did he have to be an animal?
10. Most males from the Vampire Diaries... even though I've ever only seen a few episodes.
There are more but I ain't going there.
Instructor
#231 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 1:37 AM
You have no idea!

Leon S. Kennedy. Resident Evil: Degeneration (CG Film), Resident Evil: Damnation (CG Film), and Resident Evil 6 (Video Game)! Also in some younger Resident Evil games but 6 really does him justice!

Test Subject
#232 Old 10th Oct 2012 at 10:17 PM
I'm always falling in love with characters and everytime, the one I see on the screen or in the book is my favorite one
But if I had to choose right now, I'd say Edward of Full Metal Alchemist

(But he was my love only because my real favorite one died sooo early in the mangas )
Instructor
#233 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 4:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DinkieDoo
10. Most males from the Vampire Diaries... even though I've ever only seen a few episodes.

Elijah, Damon, Stephen, Klaus and Alaric - though he is not pictured any longer.

Matt, Tyler and Jeremy are ok but the first four cloud all.
Lab Assistant
#234 Old 13th Oct 2012 at 12:25 PM
Currently I am doing the beauty and the beast show at school, and of course i have watched the film like 100 times now. And my crush is LUMIERE!! God he's so CUTE! :L

Also Peeta from the hunger games (book) hes just so lovely and nice and... aww i just wanna hug him to pieces!

Another one is Reid from Criminal minds, also sucha cute and lovable character! ¢¾¢¾¢¾

Guess what cheese
Instructor
#235 Old 13th Oct 2012 at 12:40 PM
T'was Trunks from Dragon Ball Z. I loved how nice he was to other characters despite at the same time having such strong powers. AND he had a nice body (on the rare occasions he was shirtless)...

My male Sims are...Simulicious!
Scholar
#236 Old 13th Oct 2012 at 5:54 PM
I haven't "fallen in love" with a fictional character, but I've had my crushes.
1. Prince Zuko

I know it's not a picture from the actual show, but damn...look at that hotness.
2. Harry Potter
3. Tamani from the Wings series. In my mind, he looked like James Maslow:

Only, of course, with longer and darker hair.
4. Dimitri Belikov, from the Vampire Academy series (the only vampire book series I haven't hated). What he looks like in my mind (Ben Barnes):

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Lab Assistant
#237 Old 14th Oct 2012 at 3:46 PM
I love this guy:

His dream of fillin' the world with wild roses is so cheesy and gay I love it. I really really really love him people think I'm crazy but I don't care. It's a mental illness I'm proud of...

His English voice actor sings too, and.. and listening to his voice singing.... ahhhhhh his angelic voice!

:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

My DeviantART. It's full of drawings, trust me.
Replaying the very same legacy over and over again C:
Theorist
#238 Old 15th Oct 2012 at 8:18 PM
I fell in love with my little ass-kicking elf girl, Calliope, in Dragon Age: Origins. I gave her the sexy elf voice and she sounded adorable when slicing up evil monsters with her dual-wielded swords. I was so very sad when her story came to an end.

I also loved my femShep from Mass Effect.

I think I have a thing for chicks that kick ass.

Resident wet blanket.
Test Subject
#239 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 12:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ladyhawke976

Elijah, Damon, Stephen, Klaus and Alaric - though he is not pictured any longer.

Matt, Tyler and Jeremy are ok but the first four cloud all.

Yes- oh my god they are so-bhefjwenbrkjnwejnkjtrbg. * heart farts like a sim and then dies from fangirling*

Sigh.

Hey I just met you, I'm kinda craaazy, but I like the sims, I play it daily.

Simblr? I haz one - My Livejournal~~~ BACC and Other Sims Stuff
Lab Assistant
#240 Old 17th Oct 2012 at 3:45 AM
Tonks from Harry Potter for obvious reasons. That crazy haired dork, exactly my type!
Forum Resident
#241 Old 17th Oct 2012 at 4:23 AM
Shinon from the Fire Emblem series. I like me some sexy snarky archers with long hair.

The Overlord Legacy - Taking over the world one generation at a time.
The Addison House - The reality show where eight contestants are crammed in one haunted house to survive.
Scholar
#242 Old 17th Oct 2012 at 11:46 PM
Yes! <3
Lab Assistant
#243 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 12:31 AM

I couldn't help my self when I fell for the gobblin king in Labyrinth and especially Kuja from FFIX!!! Yummy!
Screenshots
Page 10 of 10