Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Site Helper
#26 Old 14th Mar 2015 at 3:58 PM
It does something in the game...it gives you even MORE random strangers who want to get to know you better, even if they are driving past your wedding party.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 14th Mar 2015 at 6:42 PM
Well, at least I can imagine that those somehow even learned about me. If only by virtue of, say, "hey, I like that kind of flowers too." Funnier is when I click on some new barkeep that's at the other end of town, and suddenly they know how much we have in common and want to know me better :p
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 3:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by r_deNoube
I don't believe in astrology, because I'm a Taurus and none of us do.

But I am glad that my Sims have a ritualistic question (Ask Sign) that can take the place of "Can I buy you a drink?". My Sims flirt more than they could possibly drink.
Agreed. I know I don't believe in it, you don't, we're both Taurus.

scooby dooby don't
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 1:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sim mania
Just like they did with the memory thing. The laziness is real with that one. That thing is so game bloating that I prefer it off.

Is it possible to stop the memory thing?
Field Researcher
#30 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 6:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simxoxox
Is it possible to stop the memory thing?

Yes. In the game's option panel.

Vivi e lascia vivere.
My blog Simplex Sims for more elder and teen CC.
Mad Poster
#31 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 10:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Moraelin
Our nation, under my enlightened rule, has decreed equality for everyone, so everyone must have the same zodiac sign or explain to the comrades in the black van why not

You can go by the Chinese zodiac instead, after some comrades came back from World Adventures in China with such ideas, but if you're something like Fire Rabbit, people might throw pokeballs at you

1987 is that. That's bad news for me. (Gets 10-minute headstart)

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Page 2 of 2