Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 3:00 AM
Default Can I play the Sims 2 on my computer?
I have both the Sims 3 and 4, with all Sims 3 expansions and 1 stuff pack, and all Sims 4 expansions and a few other packs. I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Series laptop. Should the Sims 2 be able to run okay on my computer if I bought it? Thanks
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 4:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by freezer.hunny
I have both the Sims 3 and 4, with all Sims 3 expansions and 1 stuff pack, and all Sims 4 expansions and a few other packs. I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Series laptop. Should the Sims 2 be able to run okay on my computer if I bought it? Thanks

Yes, most probably. I think TS3 & 4 require more system specs than sims 2 and if you can run those two with your laptop, then you can definitely do so with TS2.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 10:10 AM
@freezer.hunny this area is for trouble with the site not for questions about your computer. Questions about your computer setup go here http://db.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=563 or you can post on the sims 2 help board.

The sims 2 has slightly different requirements because it's an old game that only uses one core you need a fast CPU. It also doesn't like some modern graphics cards and may need graphic rules applied.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~