Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 4:54 AM Last edited by daluved1 : 11th Oct 2012 at 6:26 AM.
Default Fancy a blue ribbon? Check out these fun new contests!
Lights, Camera, Action!

The lovely Seemyu is hosting a creative contest!

"I know very well that there are some very VERY talented Sims Machinima Directors that lurk around here, and what they post in the Sims Movies forum is beyond belief! Though, I find it pretty sad that machinimas don't get much popularity, views, and feedback.. so the directors have no ability to learn from their mistakes.. and that's what I am here to do! This is a machinima artist's time to shine, and show everyone how well their skills are!"

Seemyu is currently accepting applications, so if you're into sims machinima then signup now!

The deadline to apply is Thursday, October 11th EXTENDED to Monday, October 15th!

This contest is for both TS2 and TS3.

For more information about the contest, click here.

Pleasantview Home Makeovers

Next up we have the illustrious jones7659 who is hosting a neat build contest!

"There are four families moving to Pleasantview. You will redecorate a home for each family, meeting their needs, within their budget. The budget is for the total lot value, the cost of the lot comes out of the budget.

Applications are still being accepted, so ladies and gentleman if you have a knack for redecorating go ahead and apply!

The deadline to apply is Saturday, October 13th!

This contest is for TS2 only.

For more information on this contest, click here.

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
5 users say thanks for this. (Who?)