Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 9:50 PM
Default Wearing sportswear as everyday clothes
Is there a mod, or better off, a code out there that allows this to happen?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 11:52 PM
Code? No. Mod? Yes. AwesomeMod and Master Controller both have options to disable the clothing filter, or in other words, make your Sim be able to wear anything in any category, including the nude outfit, singed outfit, and the Simbot and Mummy bodies. With AwesomeMod, open the cheat box with ctrl+shift+c and type in "disableClothingFilter true". With Master Controller, click on a computer, then NRaas/Master Controller, then Settings/Disable Clothing Filter.

The future is bulletproof,
The aftermath is secondary,
It's time to do it now and do it loud,
Killjoys, make some noise!
Eminence Grise
#3 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 11:56 PM
Alternatively, if you don't want to go totally whole hog on this, you can just convert over the items you want using Delphy's CTU (or probably TSRW, though I can't tell you about the latter). For information on that, go over to the CAS Parts forum under Create.

If you're looking for a premade mod, though, the place you want to head is to the "Where Can I Find" forum under the Help menu.
Banned
#4 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 5:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
Alternatively, if you don't want to go totally whole hog on this, you can just convert over the items you want using Delphy's CTU (or probably TSRW, though I can't tell you about the latter). For information on that, go over to the CAS Parts forum under Create.

I created a lesson on converting categories in TSR Workshop and another using S3pe.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 10:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Six_by_Nine
Code? No. Mod? Yes. AwesomeMod and Master Controller both have options to disable the clothing filter, or in other words, make your Sim be able to wear anything in any category, including the nude outfit, singed outfit, and the Simbot and Mummy bodies. With AwesomeMod, open the cheat box with ctrl+shift+c and type in "disableClothingFilter true". With Master Controller, click on a computer, then NRaas/Master Controller, then Settings/Disable Clothing Filter.

The problem is that i have installed a bunch of CAS-slider mods that will conflict with AwesomeMod, so i can't use that.
Eminence Grise
#6 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 2:35 AM
Master Controller shouldn't conflict with those.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 2:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BagofPoop
The problem is that i have installed a bunch of CAS-slider mods that will conflict with AwesomeMod, so i can't use that.
Sliders that conflict with AwesomeMod? I have the leg, arm, and body height sliders, body girth, the breast sliders (which I've been meaning to take out), Jonha's butt, hip, waist, shoulder, thigh, calf, and chest sliders (including the base), and the male and female belly sliders, and AwesomeMod doesn't conflict with them. Besides the eye stretch, width, and the rest that come with those, what else is there?

The future is bulletproof,
The aftermath is secondary,
It's time to do it now and do it loud,
Killjoys, make some noise!
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#8 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 7:57 AM
Sliders cannot conflict with AwesomeMod, because AwesomeMod doesn't have anything to do with sliders.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 8:20 AM
The sliders do conflict with awesomemod only if the sliders you have are core mods.
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#10 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 8:51 AM
There is no such thing as a slider that is a core mod. If it were a core mod, it wouldn't be a slider anymore.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.